Part 18: Trouble

6 months passed by like nothing. The boys were gone more often now, I only saw them few a couple of minutes at night before they had to go to bed and a couple of minutes in the morning. Jimin tries to be with me for a while but ends up falling asleep on me when we're talking, I didn't think too much of it though, I know he's got so much going on. Rebecca was busy with school, Wendy was also busy with school too, I spent most of my time alone in the house. I didn't really like going out alone, it feels lonely. Not being able to talk to anyone. Today I decided to go to the music room and play the piano, I've been practicing and randomly making up melodies. It's probably my only distraction. Not even the camera guys came anymore, they were always with the boys. So I'm wondering if the show is still even going. Maybe I'm just an accessory now, a Bangtan accessory. I smiled to myself. I'm okay with that as long I'm with them. I walked to the music room and sat where the piano was. A song came to mind, it made me think of him but yet it was written for a girl. Not much sense but the chorus takes my breath away. It's a song I'd want to be serenaded too, such a cheesy concept.

I began playing the notes and then sang softly.

"My head's under water, But I'm breathing fine, You're crazy and I'm out of my mind...'Cause all of me, Loves all of you, Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfections, Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, You're my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I'm winning, 'Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you, oh~"

I closed my eyes and kept playing.

"You're my downfall, you're my muse, My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you"

I sighed and played the last few notes. I stopped playing.

"Why'd you stop?"

My eyes widened and I got up quickly. "Ah! Oh my gosh..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"I didn't think you'd be back until tonight" I said.

He shrugged. "Things change. We couldn't help but over hear."

V: Noona is this what you do when we're gone?

RM: She has a brilliant voice.

Jin: Sing it again.

Jungkook: From the beginning.

J-Hope: I like how you played it. It had such a romantic feel.

Suga: A love song?

"W-Well, I-I..." I stuttered.

"Come on babe. Sing for us. We have the rest of the day off today" Jimin smiled.

V: Just one song.

RM: You're not scared are you?

"Scared? Ha, of course not." I said.

Suga: Then prove it. Play and sing the song.

"I will" I said.

They all came inside and sat around. This is really nerve racking, kpop idols in the music room with me and they wanna hear me sing and play. I feel like I'm going to be judged. I was nervous and my heart was beating fast almost felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. I took a deep breath and sat down. They kept their eyes glued on me, crap. Okay, I can do this. I began to play, my hands felt shaky but as I went along further into the melody they relaxed. I closed my eyes and sang.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright