Chapter 14

You went off from Korea to India with full of things to share both professional and personal. It would take some freaking hours to reach there and you closed your small first class seat cabin so no one can either disturb you or peep at you. You close your eyes , set some soothing songs drifted off to sleep the whole fly hours.

Meanwhile in Korea:-

"Listen up , Y/n is joining BTS officially " Namjoon announced.

"Really? How?" Hoseok questions.

"That's what we talked about in person when you all were departed , she is now 8th member of BTS"

"What about her debut and all the stuff?" Jin asked.

"This will be done later on when she comes here"

"When is this happening ?" Jimin said.

"In 4 months I guess"

"That's actually great news " Taehyung said.

"Surely it is "

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

You were about to land when an air hostess wakes you up an hour before.

"Ma'am, do you need anything to drink?" She asked me politely.

"Yes of course, a hot chocolate will do " you replied with a smile.

She bowed and served you a mug of hot chocolate and smiled at you.

"Thank you" you replied.

You sipped the hot chocolate and thought of the life ahead of you , you were going to be a kpop idol and work as well , you felt nervously excited to tell this to everyone and wanted to there reactions.

Your flight landed.

Taking your luggage you exited the airport and a lot of people jammed your way and a bodyguard helped you to get a little away from them.
Most of them were reporters and a big crowd of ARMY. you were stopped by the people and they asked you questions.

'Were this was planed for you to be kpop idol?'

'Were you a trainee before?'

'Are you selling you company or leave it for being a kpop idol?' This question made you furious and you answered it.

"No , do you leave your family to work ? You sell your family or heart , the purpose of your living? I would NEVER leave or sell my company at any question !!" You shouted when your best friend came to take you away with some more body guards.

You signed and sat inside the your tint windowed car . you were still furious at the non sense questions asked to you.

"How was it?" You friend asked.

"They are signing me as 8th member of BTS"

"Really? That's awesome " he said and hugged you tight in his muscular body.

"Leave me now you bear!!! I will die " you said and dramatically hold your neck so you cab look chocked.

"Ugh... Stop faking it , but why your face is red as tomato? Wait... You ARE BLUSHING!"

"Huh? Me and blush?" You took your phone to check and saw your face red as a tomato. This was strange for you

"Maybe I was furious and mad ?"

"Maybe "

We talked about normal stuff until we reached the way to our home , we stopped at his house first.