chapter 3

A/n:-

I really loved that song!!!!

Play it while reading this

************************************

You were pinned down by that wolf like structure with tears on your closed eyes. After a few seconds it released the grip and you could hear some

Giggles?

Yeah they were giggles from BTS while Suga was recording everything.

Namjoon helped you to get up and first thing you did was a hard punch ln his chest. It was hard enough for him to step back.

"Ahhhhhh..... Noonnnaa" he said while dramatically falling on the ground.

"I aM nOt YoUR NoOnA!" You said to Namjoon.

"It radiates same energy as Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Does this means I aM YoUR oPpA?" Jungkook said.

You nod.

He gets up and groans.

"I didn't punched that hard!" You said while he exposed his brushed chest with a purplish mark on it.

"Opps.... My mistake " you said while sticking your tongue out and gently rubbing your temple.

"Mistake and light punch.... I don't wanna experience the real and hard one then...." Jin , Suga, and Jungkook said in unison while shiver ran down there spines.

"Our Y/N is strong and independent " Namjoon , Jimin , Taehyung and Hoseok said while acting proud.

"By the way , why did you did that?"

"Cause I was sleeping on the ground and no one cared to wake me up... Not even you Y/N~ and when they found me so I planed a prank for you " Namjoon said while flashing puppy eyes to you.

"Can we please rest.... I am tired " you said while lying on a tree shade beside your bais.

You drifted off to rest.

1 hour later:-

"Let us go down" your bais said while standing up.

All if them woke up but they saw you still sleeping peacefully.

"Should we wake her up?" Suga said.

They turned to see you and they saw Taehyung plucking a long grass and was going to tickle you in ear.

" you~ " Namjoon said and dragged him aside.

Here you wake up:-

You woke up and felt yourself picked up as an piggy back ride.

You felt your bais hands on your thighs. His warm firm hands were holding you carefully while your hands were drapped and tied around his neck preventing you to fall.

You thought to break silence , but how?

At last , you only wished that your phone ring.

" *gun shot * *gun shot *"

"Aaaahhhh..... Someone attacked us !!!!" Hoseok said and falls down and that was followed by the others too!

That was your time.

"....*yawn* it's my phone .... " you said and shook you hands to be untied.

"Y/n..... Why did you had such....such ringtone?" Jimin said while Jin untied your hands.