chapter 2

Day 1:-

It was first day of your tour. You were wearing some denim jacket with a cool shirt and some shorts with a small bag because it was hot there.
Cause it was a trek you wore a pair of white snickers.

Your outfit :-

You went to there hotel around 6:00am and saw them standing out , waiting for you

As you enter the lobby , Taehyung turned.

"Noooonaaa!! You let us wait too long!" He said while hugging you tight.

"Oppa~ release me.. I can't breath~ "

"Taehyung ... *facepalming* we don't want a dead girl on our first day" Jin said.

"Okay" he said and let you out of hug.

"Where are you taking us noona?" Jungkook said while eating a cupcake.

"Wait and watch ... Now let's go!" You said and left.

At the location:-

"Here we are!!" You said while others were kinda admiring the the beauty of the area.

"We are here for a trek?" Namjoon said.

"Yah... It will be a small trek which would take at least 3 hours. But the beauty of nature is awesome !!!" You said.

"What are we waiting for then? Let get it!!!!!" Jungkook , Taehyung and Jimin said in a unison.

After you are started to climb. Jungkook and Taehyung started to run.

"Hey~ don't run!!!! You will get lost or fall down!!!" You said and tripped on the ground.

They both turned around and saw on the ground , came back.

Jin saw you lying on the ground and thought to help you stand up , he gave you his hand but you pulled him down and everyone then joined you both.

At the right time you moved aside cause Jin was attacked by the other group members and all of them were lying above him.

You were still laughing and tried to click a nice photo , but soon that pile fall apart

After one more hour of climbing.

"Huff - huff .... I am out of breath " Jimin said while lying down.

You all were dead tired and were lying in the ground.

You took out your camera and started to click natural pictures of them. You turned to Suga who was sleeping like he hadn't slept for days And a small butterfly landed on his nose which didn't disturbed him at all.

You were randomly clicking them and as you turned to Hobi , you spotted him looking at you with camera.

You both had a "camera" contact and Jungkook said in between.

"Photographers getting photographed " and smile in a smirking way.

You all decided to leave that beautiful place because it was almost noon.

Your camera was on your bag when b/a asked you to handle him your camera. He opened the gallery but before that Taehyung snatched the camera and said.

"Guys let's have a group picture with Y/n cause she don't have a picture of her with us. "

He fixed your camera on the stand and stand beside you.

You all were standing still , as soon as they heard the last beep , your bais picked you up with another member , while others hugged you all three from side and you were sitting in shock.

You all took different fun photos like jumping , hugging , funny posses and all that.

Soon you all reached downhill and you took out the food.

You started to arrange everything with Jin's help while others were doing some barbeque.

You saw everyone present at the table except for RM.

"Jin oppa , have you seen Namjoon oppa?" You said worriedly.

"No , noona" he replied.

"Haven't you realised that I have been calling everyone 'oppa'?"

"Oh wait, yes. Why are we calling you noona?"

"That's what I am thinking."

"Y/N, it is from now." I added.

I asked rest of them for Namjoon oppa.

So was the answer of rest of them.

"Did he came back with us or not ?" You said while your voice showed that you are afraid from core.

"I didn't saw him after group photos " Hoseok said.

"Neither of us saw him"

"What we are waiting for then , let us find him!!!"

You said and ran towards entrance with others.

You all went to different directions.

"Namjoon oppa!!!!!
Oppa!!!!
Say anything if you can hear me !!!
Oppa!!!
Namjoon oppa!!!"

You were shouting for him while running deep in forest.

You realised that you were so deep that you can't find your wake back , but you still kept searching for him cause you felt it's your mistake.

Tears started to flow down your eyes and inside you were dying in guilt. .

Soon you can't hear others voice which you remembered that it's more then 1 hour of not hearing them.

In the middle of the forest , you heard howling?

HOWLING!!!!

with sound of leaves crushing due to walking from every direction.

You picked up a stick. .

"Y/n!!!! it's not vampires!!!! They are wolfs!!!! Or tigers!!!!! " you said to yourself and the foot steps were coming closer.

You could estimate that they were more then 5.

"It's my last day to live.... Bye to this world.... Sorry Namjoon oppa cause I couldn't saved you , sorry BTS , sorry to this world. "

You said and closed your eyes.

And suddenly you were attacked and pinned on the ground with howls.