chapter 6

Day 3:-

"Hyungs!!! Let us go! We need to find her early!" Jimin said to Jin and all while wearing his shoes.

"I am here , is everyone present ?"

"Yes , except Jin hyung is preparing breakfast" Taehyung said.

"And where is hobi?"

"Inside with Jin hyung , probably eating something, like a yogurt "

"Better if it ain't my yogurt , let me check it" Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"He us crazy about it " Jimin said while eating a yogurt.

"Wait , isn't it his one? There is do not touch it! Sign there. " Namjoon said while Jimin turned red.

"Do you think he will be saved ?" Suga said.

"First of all , can YOU STOP TELEPORTING AROUND ME!!!! YOU NEARLY GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!! and secondly take him away with that teleportation before he knows " Namjoon said.

"It will be an ATTACK ON BANGTAN!!" Jungkook said while chuckling.

"Stop hanging out with Jin hyung , you started to crack dad jokes and maybe , he started to turn to a bunny I saw him eating a carrot yesterday. " Suga said.

"Hyung , I ain't a bunny I  a human. ! And I ain't a baby " Jungkook said while acting like a baby.

"Look you are acting like a baby , and showing your bunny teeth like a rabbit preparing to attack. " Suga said while he pushed jk's head with his finger.

"Oh... Come on!"

"Anyone thought what is hyung is preparing for us?" Tae said

'Let us see ..."

"What are-" before Namjoon would complete his statement he say Hoseok and Jin were at floor , Jin below him and both both of them covered in water like some liquid.

There position was awkward.

"Umm ... Hyung... At least be serious. We have  some issues ... And you both ummm.... How long does it exist?" Namjoon said slightly blushing.

"Nuuu... It was that I the boiled some water and udon like Maggi then I fall. Maggi udon was everywhere and this-" Jin was blabbering until Hoseok put a carrot in his mouth while getting up.

"Stob that shitu, let me tell , He was boiling water to prepare Indian udon know as Maggi , when suddenly I slipped on banana peel , I trying to grab him , but we both unbalanced and we fall down... By the way , who threw that on floor?"

As he asked this , Jungkook passed by with banana milk in his hands.

"You are dead jk... Just RUN!!!!!" Suga said while he stopped Hoseok. 

Minutes later.

" Jungkook!!!! Come out in a Jeffy otherwise we will leave you!!!" Nams said while knocking hard.

"You went so hard on the kid.... " Nams said while giving glare to hobi.

"What ? I only played a little !" He said while spraying some cologne.

"Played ? You just poured his banana milk above him ... Then you fucking chased him all the way making him fall from the stairs and you then gave out all the bananas to outsider so he can't fucking make more of it!!!!"

"That bunny can ACTUALLY go to depression what you did to his banana milk.... You should be punished!" Suga said while knocking the door gently while they were trying hard to let them in or at least come out.