Chapter 13

"Here she is!"

You jumped as soon as the platform meet the stage.

"Hello!!! ARMY!!!" you said as you walked in front while the crowd went mad.

"Can I hear an AYE ? " you said while facing the mic to the people.

"AYEEEE!!!!" They screamed.

"Here is our first song only for you!" Jin said while everyone took there position.

Joonie started the song while your heart pounded like crazy.

With adrenaline rushing , you could feel your body temperature rising up ,you sung your part while dancing with them , all you could see is ARMY enjoying the performance.

Time escape:-

As soon as the performance ended you went back stage after bowing ARMY flood , totally exhausted you sat on a chair provided and rest yourself.

"It was AWESOME!!!!" you said while drinking some water to make your self cool.

"Yeah! And you did great too!" Yoongi said while using a small electric fan.

You pour all the water from bottle to your head as drinking doesn't cooled you down.

"What was that ?" Hobi said while raising his one eyebrow up.

"It cools way more faster " you said and poured out a bottle on his head and you ran away. He took another bottle and splashed it to you. You his behind Jin and he got wet , he gave a glare to hobi and threw a a bucket of icy water to him , Jungkook and Taehyung got hit by ice , and this lead to a huge water fight backstage.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!!!!" you said while you all ran from Namjoon with a big bucket full of ice cubes.

You used every spot boy or girl to save yourself and you pulled the wrong person to it.

It was there company manager , dripping wet with chilled water while you all were more mess then him , hair soaked wet , makeup stains , stage outfits looking like a hurricane went over it , you joined rest of the group standing in front cause you were the only one who started it. He stared you all and you all hung your heads low , taking the bucket from Jin's hand he raised it and splashed over you all...

Wait... SPLASH???? you heard him giggling.

"Its been a long time for us having this chase and fun backstage " he said while laughing and you all laughed with him completely normal.

"For having first stage performance with so less training , you did excellent on stage like you were born for this Y/n , keep it up" he said and gave a little hug.

"Thank you , sir for letting me serve " you said smiling to him.

"Anyways , you all just go get yourself clean? No... Dry yourself , you will catch a cold " he said and send some people with bath robes and towels.

"Don't forget about the interview you all will be having tomorrow " he said as he left.

A day after:-

You were tired of previous activities and lying on the bed half asleep and your phone rang , disturbing your sleep.

"Who the fuck is this?" You said straight cause you knew it won't be a professional call.

"Its your Nanna!!" A boyish voice said.

"Don't play with me , buddy , what's the fire... ?"

" Where were you last night??"