chapter 11

A/n:- time just fly away while your and BTS bond is strongest then ever , you would facetime them , chat with with and all but since they went it's an year now , but it's just the half of your story so twist will come.

A year later:-

You sat on your flight seat and texted them that you wont be online for the same.

"Bye , I am on a flight now , I will call you when I reach to land." You texted.

"Travel safely" Joonie typed.

"Where are you heading to???" Alien asked.

"Its time to switch off byeee"

You typed and put your phone at AIRPLANE mode.

A/n:- Airplane is one of the best of bts bruh...

You took out your laptop and started to see paperwork and checking it. 6 hours 59 minutes is the in air and ot would be around  8 hours trip.

Meanwhile:-

"Hyungs , is why Y/n being a little weird? Or is it me? She always tells us about where she is going next" Suga said with a confused look

"Maybe she was in a hurry , she will eventually tell us " Namjoon said while slurping some coffee.

"So how is practise of concert going on? Its in 4 days... and how are our featuring partners working?" Kookie asked.

"They aren't here yet , but we will manage " Taehyung said.

"Shall we continue to dance , we are lacking behind " Hobi said while sweating.

" we need to practise , you are already great!" Jin said.

"Let us practise guys " Jimin said and forced everyone to start.

Some hours later:-

You took your travelling bag and called a cab , even the flight was comfortable your eyes were burning due to lack of sleep , sitting on your cab and closing your eyes you set a timer in your phone to wake you up before you reach your hotel.

Some minutes later you were in front of your hotel.

"Better I just click its photo soon " you said shot some beautiful pic of it.

You send it to them captioning," I am on land now!!!!! Gosh"

Sending this you entered the lobby and too keys for your room.

Putting your phone to charge , you kept your luggage bag and went to take a good long bath with some soft music with a glass of red wine in hand. You laid in the hot bath and put some bath bomb with relaxing aroma. You had a day free tomorrow and decided to sleep in most of the time.

After a hour you stepped out in your bath rob and checked your phone.

"Is it the hotel and place I  am thinking of?" Taehyung asked.

"I think its 4 season hotel.in Seoul " Jonnie said

"Y/n , you are here in Seoul? Why did you told us BEFOREEEE!!!" Kookie texted.

"She isn't seeing messages " suga replied.

You saw there messages a d smiled to your self.

"Yes , I am here, surprise!" You texted.

Without replying they called.

"Noona toi are here! Why don't you told us ? " Jungkook said excited as a little kid.

"Umm... surprise!" You said while giving away a awkward giggle.

"We should meet" Joonie said just like he would say.

" I have a meeting day after tomorrow " you said remembering your schedule.

"Then tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"I want to sleep... I just want to lie on my bed " you said in a exhausted tone.

"That's what I want to do the rest of my life " Yoongi said out of no where.

"You can just come to our dorm , we have a lot of things to share with ya!" Jin said.

"K " you said "I will reach you till 10 am" you added will hanging up the call.

Next day:-

Picking up a coat a d a hat to add , you called a cab and went off.

"I will be there soon " you typed and closed your cell.

Waiting to reach there,  you thought about your main motive and what they re gonna tell you.

Some minutes later:-

You gentally knocked there door and it open just right away. Hoseok was the one to do it.

"Noona! We missed youu" he said while hugging you tight,  he was bending his back and suddenly he picked you up.

"That's better" he said and left you.

"How are you all? " you said while hugging each of them.

You sat on the couch while covering yourself with the blanket near by. Soon Suga , Jungkook and Taehyung joined you while Hoseok,  Jin , Jimin and Namjoon shared one.

You rested your head head at Siga's shoulder while sipping kn some hot chocolate.

"You know we are having a concert in 3 days?" Jimin said while setting his hairs.

"Really? This means I came here at a good time!!!" You said while sitting in more of attentive position.

"Yes, what attracted you here?" Jin asked while munching on a chocolate bar.

"I have a meeting here , and I decided to open  Belle Notte here to!"

"Can you join us at the backstage?" Hoseok asked

"I will! How can I not?"

"We will give you the pass and be present with us the while day , we will be happy " Joonie added.

You enjoyed the rest of the time with them talking about random stuff and who will be with them , it was nice for you and them to meet once in a while.

At early nightfall you left to your hotel to prepare up for the meeting while they wished you luck.

To be continued:-

A/n:- guys I am not well , I have some health issues so I will update this book slowly and secondly this book is coming to its end... soon I will tell you about the last chapter posting and how many chapters are left , so just keep reading this book while you can read other books of mine.

Sorry for this extremely short chapter,  next one will be longer I promise

Thank you for supporting me to here and maybe there are chances to make book 2 of this!!!

Bye byeee see ya

I purple ya