chapter 12

2 day later :-

You got up and got ready for the backstage invitation BTS gave you.

You wore a black sleeve less overcoat with a full sleeved top , a pair of ripped jeans, some black make up and black accessory.
Completing your outfit with black boot heels with chains and studs.

hecking that if your cab is here , youw waited in the lobby of hotel while surfing some magazines related to business and fashion.

"One of the biggest Korean female choice brand is Belle Notte , remors says it will be soon opening in Korea."

Reading this your lips curled into a smile and you flipped pages to find something interesting to read.

Soon a .message popped up.

"Your driver is here "

You took your bag and left to the gig.

Some minutes later:-

"Jin oppa I am here at the entrance " you said him on call.

"Wait , I will send someone to guide you in " he says and cuts the call.

"Hyungs I am here " you said while taking of your black glasses.

"Yoongi!? Come here... we found your long lost sister! " Namjoon shouted.

Yoongi enters.

"Why? " you asked.

"You look like your spirit died and your soul is going to attend its funeral " Jimin replied.

"Thanks " you said while tucking a lose strand of your hair in your ears.

"Atleast now I know a person who wears full black and understands me " yoongi said while giving you a hug.

"I seriously hate pastel and bright colors... " before you can say anything you saw Jin standing ina corner.

"Umm... hyung sorry... I actually don't like to wear ... sorry " you said while sticking your tongue out.

"No one loves me..." Jin said while hugging Namjoon.

"...I have some strawberry bubble gum... anyone want?" You asked looking at Jin

"Me!!!'he said and took the whole packet.

You smiled at him.

"How can I even get angry at my noona , my sweetcy pooh"he said while giving his cutest smile.

"Hyung , manager wants to see , it's something serious " Jungkook entered with a worried look.

"Annyeonghaseyo , Noona" he said while everyone exit.

Some moments later.

"What happened , is something serious? You said while they sat next to each other.

"Our featuring singers won't be able to join us today , we would cancel the concert if we won't find replacement soon" Taehyung said while hanging his head low.

"Eveeything will be better , they won't cancel concert!" You said while patting his shoulders.

"Wait... Y/n!!! You can sing with us today!" Suga said.

"What?" You said in disbelief.

"Yess! My heart is o my God! You are perfect! You know Korean and sing perfect Korean!" taehyung said while grinning.

"You all are joking , I can't do it! I can only make memos and give best presentation" you said.

"Wait , let me talk to bighit and we have videos too! " Jungkook , Namjoon and hoseok left.