Chapter 9

^-^ morning...

You tried to wake up but can't, your hands were draped around something , something heavy and cold , that cold was pleasuring your high body temperature.

'Might it be su flake but he is furry and warm. Should I try to move ?

You tried moving but can't you thought to use your hands but they were draped above it. Your eyes gave up again and you again drifted off to sleep.

After some hours you heard loud knocks on the door and you heard him.

"Someone is knocking ~" he said.

"Meow Meow ,Is that you ?"

"It's me, noona"

Still he was lying above you and your door knocked again, both of you still wanted to sleep so you told them for an hour more. You could feel his cold hands on your lower  neck.  You look at your phone saying 6:00am.

"Shit , I am late!" You tossed him aside and tried to stood up, be back hold you and pulled you again on the bed and you land above him.

"It's your holiday , you lil Puff ball~" he said half yawning.

"Oh yeah , but we need to leave , I have a plan today. "

"Really? You won't let me stone ? Isn't it?"

"Nah.. Now leave me !" Trying to break through your embrace.

He groans.

"But I like the warmness of your body , I am cold!"

"Why? It's hot!"

"Your AC is at 18° , too cold for me"

"Oh really? I like the coldness of your skin , it's so alluring" you said while he moved his hands slightly in your back and your lower neck.

"Are your running a fever? You are warm"

"No, it's my normal body temperature, when I am having a fever it almost reached 106. "

He replies with a hmm sound. And tightens his grip on your small body frame. Your hands were at his shoulders while head sticking on his chest. He ruffles your hair with his chin and place a kiss on your head. You both heard a knock again.

"Who is there?"

"Is Suga inside?"

"Yup , he is "

"Okay , we thought he went back. "

"Now , can you let me sleep ?"

"You are already sleeping"

"No, release me!"

"Nuuu" he says and squeezed you , you were only covering half of  his chest , he is realllly broad.

"Okay , but only if turn to your side , it's more comfortable"

He didn't say anything and turned.

It was comfortable for you cause keeping hands on chest was way uncomfortable while wrapping it around was easier. And so you did. You pulled him closer leaving a little space between you. You took a look on that muchi dark hair , symmetrical face a cute smile , what you want more? Huh

An hour later or so.

You were awake finally.

Woohooo!

You took out your working laptop and went straight to hall , and went to Nanny's room to check if she came , BTS was already gone gone.

*knock*