Chapter 1

A/n :- So hey again!!!! I got this idea wildly ? I guess? But yeah it will work and will let you to this fandom !!!!!

..............….......……………………………………

You were out there , roaming in an Indian wedding , with a beautiful lehenga which is fluttering while you walk , you were a shy girl so with your head a little low , you were just trying to pass this big crowd of people when you mistakenly step in your own lehenga skirt and trip over ,

But

Before you would fall , a man hold you by your waist preventing you to call , but while this ,your hand just turned the food plate and letting a spoonful of "chatni" ( a paste of spices and vegetables which is used to give a spicy dash to your food ) falls on his " jooti " ( a pair of Indian shoes ,which are wore with traditional outfit ).

You looked down and started to do apologies.

" oh , I am really really sorry ! , its my fault , I am sorry , sorry to ruin your clothes ! , please forgive me "

You were apologising your tongue out , but your mind was like ,

" Silly Y/n !!! You are a perfect creature who can embarrass yourself like you are born to do it!!!! We are doomed !!!
Bye to this world.... Bye to this life "

You were still in your thoughts when that man finally spoked.

"Pardon, I can't get what you just said."

As soon as you heard that voice , you were more confused cause it was a know voice , but not Indian , you doubted again and again.

Until that man lifted your face by rising your chin up.

*drum role *

It was your BTS bais !!!!!!!

Inside your mind :-

" OMG!!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!!! WAIT.....

HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME?!!!!!"

with your mind filled with this , you could feel your cheeks warming up and no doubts that it would be red.

You collected your self and managed to speak in a whispering voice. 

………............................................................

A/n :- guys listen wait.... Read up!!!
When I would write B/n it's your bais name.

......…………………………………………………

" B/n.... Of BTS "

"Oh ! You know us ! Finally !!!!
Hey , hyungs !!! Come here! "

With your previous act , you were still dying of embarrassment and saw all the six of them , dressed in Indian outfits which placed your heart in  fire.

All you know was a little Korean due to k-drama and songs. So you started with a formal introduction.

"annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Y/n, mannaseo bangawoyo" you said while bowing your head down.

RM popped out of the blues and said.

"Namaste , ........... I can't remember what next to say"

"No need for all this , I know English too !" You said while smiling.

"By the way , hyung why did you called us and your shoes !!!! They are ruined!!!!" Taehyung said while eating some candy floss.

" Uh! Now we come back to you Y/n , you will be punished. "

As soon as you heard punishment , your mind goes to hell? Maybe ?
Returning back there.

Scene was tensed , Your phone was ringing a dark song which was making it more tense.

"What-t typ-pe of punishment?"

"You" Suga said
" will"RM said
"Give " Jin said
"Us" Jimin said
"A" Taehyung said
"Whole" Jungkook said
"Week" Hobi said
"Of tour!!!!!!" They all said together.

Your heart was jumping out of your body cause your idols were at front of you and asked you be there tour guide!!!!!!

"Okay !? But where we will meet?"

"Our hotel , which is near a lake" Jungkook said while standing beside you.

"Meet you all tomorrow ! Bye" you said while going.

"Bye -bye noona. " Taehyung said while making finger heart.

A/n:- guys!!!! My readers !!!! Are you excited to spend your next week with BTS or not? .... A silly question again

*self suing*

Who Won't be excited ....

So meet you in next chapter.

Bye bye !

*black smoke appears *

Oh wait!!!!

Don't forget to vote and share bye !!!

*black smoke *