chapter 8

Day 5:-

You woke up , and went go check on your Nanna , on her room.

You knocked the room , twice , thrice , but no answer. At last you decided to open it , and it was empty. You thought she would be in bathroom but it was empty too. After all that you went to kitchen and in garden. No where to be found , you started to panic and tried to find any piece of of hint , but you didn't got any. You heard your phone rang thought it would her but it was BTS.

You were still scared that she would have left you.

You picked up the call.

"Good morning , noona!" They said.

"Hey guys" they saw your worries on your head.

"What happened?"

"Nanna is no where to be found! She didn't even left a letter"

"That's a problem , should we come over?"

"I just ... Am afraid and scared that why she left ... " you said and cut call.

After a while.

*knock knock!*

"Nanna? " you said and ran to the door.

Half sobbing , and spread kajal , still in your PJ's and looking like a mess , you opened the door.

"Oh guys .. " you said and let them in.

Before they would enter , Suga hugged you. And at this point you cant control your tears. He probably would heard your sobs on his chest.. (Yeah... I made you small in hight! °^°)
He just hugged you more tightly , and patted your soft hair.

"Shhhh... We are here " he said and your cry more.

You were doing silent sobbing while his hands caressing your hair and head. Still being out , he picks you up in his arms and takes you inside. He went to living room and gently lay you in your recliner. You left his neck and he placed a kiss on your forehead. Leaving you with Hobi , Namjoon , Tae , Jungkook, and Jimin.

He and Jin goes straight to kitchen.

"Noona don't cryu.." Jungkook came to you and sat next to you , sipping on his banana milk , he offers another sealed one to you , you didn't liked banana from a long time ago so you just turned your head against it.

"What do you like then? And pretty surely you didn't had dinner and breakfast. " Joonie said.

"I-- no" you said in a low voice.

"Tell me what you like.  We will make it to you. " Chimchim said.

"I like...I don't want to eat..." You said hanging your head low.

"Noona... Tell us otherwise we will leave you here!" Hobi said a little loudly.

"Pot cheese bread. Recipe on the cupboard in kitchen. " you sad Ashe looked intimidating.

"Got it!" Jimin said Nd went to kitchen.

Still having spread kajal on , and looking like a girl who bad been through a damn bad breakup with your red eyes.

"Y/n. Go and shower. It will make you feel good. And if Nanna will come , we will tell you. " Jungkook said this to you. For the first time he said your name followed by a forehead kiss.

You went to bathroom and shower yourself up.

Guessing you would be at home , you picked up a random pair of PJ's and went down on it. They were red and black , sleeveless top and some shorts with lace at the end for decoration , your hair were wet as a fact you took a shower , to prevent your clothes for having wet hair you put a towel across your shoulders and went down.