chapter 4

Day 2:-

You were still hoping that the answer you get wasn't bad.

"Y/N your clothes were changed by our room service maid. "

You look down to find its his white shirt which was immensely long.

"But how did I reached here?"

"Let me give you a flash back !" He said while you both were still lying.

***********************************

12:48 PM  outside the hotel entrance.

Bias POV :-

We all were dead tired and wanted to sleep , you were still holding me like your life depends on my hoodie.

"What should we do now? We don't know her address too ! Should we wake her up?" Jin said while yawning.

"But it would be bad to let her out in this late. People aren't good here... " I said while pulling you more closer to make you more comfortable.

"We should let her sleep with us tonight. And B/n you should keep her safe in your room cause she is holding you so tight ... Like a life saving rope. "

I took you inside my room and rest went to there room.

"Y/n ... You are still wet. But I can't change your clothes. Don't wake up. I will be right here in a moment. "

I said and went to call for a maid. .

After a minute maid appears.

"Room service... !"

"Shh... Someone is sleeping here ... "

"How may I help you ?"

" Can you change her clothes without waling her up? Be gentle on my little yeodongsaeng."

"Clothes? "

" I put them on the bed. "

After few minutes she called me in and left , I bowed to Hera's a thanks and she gently smiles.

You were still sleeping soundly , your open hair , and a loose shirt ... I covered you with the blanket and went to sleep in the sofa at the front.

After some hours I heard some sobs and turned out it was you.

I went to you and tried to wake you up but you aren't.

At last I lay myself beside you and hugged you while pulling my self closer to you. In a matter of minutes , your sobs stopped.

You were sleeping still and suddenly you puts your hand around my waist and another near my neck completely draping yourself onto me.

I was already holding you , but your grip went tighter and in the silence of night I fell asleep too !

And now ... We both are awake.

End of Bais POV

************"****************

Your POV :-

We were heading back to hotel and from there I will be calling an uber. I was trying hard not to sleep but I don't know what happened next.

I was there again , no one to be found , I heard someone calling my name , this can't be happening.

I ran to the voice , I saw her there were she was cooking. Everything is same , I turned to find him taking in phone.