23 - Tingling

As Christmas grew closer, all of the boys in all of the teams felt a tingly feeling in their hearts for a certain person.

Could it be...?

No, none of them would accept that. They didn't let the thought get through their thick skulls. But they couldn't deny it. It was true.

By the second, multiple pairs of boys grew closer and closer. You would think that it's Valentines Day and not Christmas with all of the love.

But what could they do? Sit back and lock their feelings up inside of them? No, they needed an answer. So some of them made their moves.

The taller or more manly ones would show the first sign, touch.

They would touch their love gently. It could be from patting their heads to resting their hands on the other's. The bold ones would even caress the cheek.

Then it went to the second phase, talk.

They would throw compliments and remarks on how pretty they looked, or how smart they were. They would say things like, "You're freckles are really nice." And, "You could be spending time with me instead of all those fangirls."

And no matter how cheesy the words were, the boys said them with full honesty and kindness. They wanted their feelings to be reached and acknowledged.

Then they went into the third and final phase, gesture.

There gestures went from hugs to holding eachother's hands. And no matter how much snow was falling outside, or how cold the air was, they were always warm and soft. 

Feeling the gestures felt...affectionate.

It felt like like nothing else, you cold never replace it. Only that one person could give you such a spark up your spine.

And they all loved it.

Heyyyy

Different, I know.

What do you think of this writing style?

I like it.

Hope you enjoyed!!

-Miko