18 - Parents

Some of the boys finally decided to confess what has happened to their parents. And they encouraged some of the other teams, too.

Karasuno

------------

Sugawara

His mom was completely accepting. "Koshi, never be ashamed for something you didn't know would happen. If anything serious occurs, tell me. I'll be there for you."

She embraced the young setter with a warm hug. The one that a real and pure mother would give. "Thank you..." 

She gave him some items that he would need as a girl and gave him some advice on how to reach to female situation that happened it the body. 

His mom was one that everyone would wish for.

Hinata

"Shoyo! Where we—...Shoyo?" His mother stopped talking and ran up to the girl. "Are you alright?!" Her voice was filled with concern. It was a good thing that Natsu was sleeping, she was the last person Hinata wanted to find out about his problem.

He explained what has been going on and how he was staying at Kageyama's house the whole time. Fortunately, both his mother and father were accepting and let him stay at Kags' house until he turned back.

He was surprised and yet grateful. He was sure 'Bakageyama' would continue to take care of him just fine!

Yamaguchi 

His parents were extremely worried about him. There were filled with utter shock when he arrived at the doorstep.

"Tadashi! What happened?!" Asked his mom. He told her everything and if it was okay if he stayed at Tsukishima's house.

His father talked with his mom and they agreed that it was okay and that they would help him through it.

He couldn't be happier!

Aoba Josai

--------------

Oikawa

Both parents loved him very much, they almost spoiled him. But Oikawa was scared. He was scared of being hated, abandoned, or worse.

Iwaizumi told him that if anything were to go on, run to his place. So, he told his parents and they were more than accepting.

They hugged him and said that he could stay at Iwaizumi's place if he wanted to. Which scared the crap out of Iwaizumi because he thought something happened, but they still had a great time.

Yahaba

His parents were laid back and chill, like Noya's. It might be a little surprising but he didn't even NEED to confess because they already knew and were helping out the others. It was a great act of generosity. And Kumimi's parents were also pretty chill, it wasn't too bad.

Nekoma

-----------

Kenma's parents were always worried and vowed to protect him and help him through anything no matter what!

That's why they were so accepting, and they even taught him new things. But it kinda had a downside since his father was worried that Kuroo would do something.

So....

Yaku

Man, his mom and dad were delighted. They were proud of him for handling the situation so well and because they have always wanted a daughter.

They of course still love him for who he is, but they took this time to experiment with female teens and treated him like a queen.

Fukurodani 

---------------

Akaashi

His parents have always adored him, telling him how blessed he is to be so perfect and well mannered.

So they were accepting and alright with the fact that he was a girl. They even taught him some female characteristics and he,led him through it.

Date Tech

------------

Futakuchi 

He was alright, dealing with it. So were his parents.  They had no problem taking car elf a girl so it wasn't bad for them.

Futakuchi was very grateful for this because he thought that maybe they would hell at him or something, but nothing happened.

Shiratorizawa 

------------------

Goshiki & Tendo

Their parents were also chill as hell and accepted them both. Now, they are practically hanging out everyday together.

It's pretty awesome.

Hey!!

Sorry for the bad chapter, I was rushing!

Hey, but I made it longer. 621 words.

Bye!!!

-Miko