7 - Grin

Saturday was here! Finally, the four boys didn't have to put up with so much craziness. And little did they know, the ones that almost never showed a real smile, would grin without anyone knowing.

Hinata

He was at Kageyama's house. His parents were quite fon of him, especially his mother. Both parents treated Hinata like thier own son while he stayed.

"Hey Kageyama, I never knew your parents were so nice! I thought they would be all grumpy like you." Said Hinata.

A tick mark grew on Kageyama's face, "Dumbass!" This is what went on the whole day. It was time fore te two to go to sleep when Kags did the impossible.

"Sorry, dears! I can't find the spare futon, do you mind sharing a bed?" Asked his mother. They both blushed hard.

'Hinata's a girl! I cants sleep with him!' Thought The King. "It's fine! I'll share a bed!" Said Hinata, frantically.

Kageyama blushed even harder if that was possible. When they got into the bed, Hinata quickly fell asleep and nuzzled his chest.

That's when he put his long hand on his head and smiled softly.

Yamaguchi

Even around Yamaguchi, Tsukishima doesn't really smile much. "Tadashi, are you okay?" Asked Akiteru.

"Yeah, it's just that my period is bothering me again.." He replied. The two often had long conversations that lasted forever.

This is what made Tsukishima pissed off.

Akiteru doesn't visit every week, and he didn't exactly hang out with them when they were little because of studies. So why would he be all the talk?

Desperate to get the boy's attention, he tried to make him laugh. "Yamaguchi." "Hm?" He looked up at the glasses boy innocently.

"Why can't you hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom?" Yamaguchi grinned, "Why?" "Because there's a silent 'P'."

Laughter filled the halls while Tsukishima was left flustered. Yamaguchi loved how cool and great his best friend was, he was also respectful and didn't look at his chest or hips. And now, he's trying to make him feel better!

While he was laughing, the tall male took a sneaky picture of him laughing and hearted it. "Wanna watch a movie?" Suggested Yamaguchi.

"Sure." And as he followed the cheerful boy, he cracked a smile.

HEY HEY HEY

Sorry for the shortness!! 

I hope u enjoyed tho

Bye!! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

-Miko