9 - Pervert

*Read the note at the bottom

Okay, Monday is at it again, messing everyone up.

That's how it was for the boys. It was only their second week in and their was more shit going on than they expected.

Sugawara

The kindhearted setter was not having too much trouble with his life, he got a few stares here and there but that was about it.

He was more of the cute type, but even so, guys were hitting and flirting with him. Sometimes they were got bold and pinned him to the wall.

But Suga's got real good experience in protecting his baby crows, so he knows how to manage with this a pond defend himself.

Hinata

Hinata's hips were the biggest part of him. It was difficult to keep his bottom underneath his skirt when he was walking.

The thing was, he runs A LOT. He's always energetic and bouncing off the walls. Because of that, his skirt flows up easily resulting in more fan boys and drool.

Kageyama has tried to mend this problem in the way he could, but he's probably the most awkward person in the school so he was having a hard time doing it.

Nishinoya 

Nishinoya's hips weren't that big and his chest wasn't that busty. It was fact that he would unconsciously show off his body without realizing it.

Just like Hinata, he was very hyper. He often jumped which made his skirt kick up and spread his legs out, revealing his panties. He would also roll up his shirt and shorts up too high which exposes his body.

Asahi is extremely stressed about Noya getting harassed which caused him to follow him around everywhere which only made him seem even more unsettling.

Yamaguchi

Everywhere. Wherever you looked, there was a Yamaguchi fan boy. It was ridiculous!

That boy was hot and had what people would call, 'a thick body'. He became popular with the boys in an instant and even attracted his teammates. He was constantly covering his chest and rear to try and drive the males away, which backfired because they all thought it made him even cuter.

Tsukishima is quite irritated about this problem and guards Yamaguchi away from theses creeps.

Sigh, what perverts!

Heyyy!!!

Here's the thing I need help with:

SUGGEST SOME WORDS

I need them for titles and I would like my readers to help along with this story.

Plz think of something!

Thank you so much!!

Bye!!

-Miko