3- Stay

Kiyoko and Yachi were trying to help Yamaguchi overcome his problems. Kageyama wasn't calling Hinata 'dumbass' as much, Sugawara was literally Sugamama, and Noya was still as perky as usual.

Karasuno's volleyball team was having practice right now. Tanaka was way more hyper than usual now that there were six girls in the club. Of course, he would never admit that one of them was cuter than Kiyoko.

"Daichi, where would we stay? Y'know, since we're girls and all.." Asked Suga, flustered. This made the kind captain tense. Coach Ukai and Takeda weren't here because they had "business" to do.

"Everyone!" Shouted the captain. "Since Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Nishinoya, and Hinata are female, they need a place to stay away from their family."

Tsukishima spoke up, "Yamaguchi can stay at my house. My parents are away and he lives right down the block." He spoke in a monotone voice.

Noya and Tanaka gasped, "Did I just see the salt shaker try to help?!" "Shut up." They turned to Hinata.

"Um..I'm not sure." He shrugged. "Hm, until we think of something you'll be put aside." Said Daichi, trying to smile and the small boy.

"Sugawara?" He thought for a moment. "My mom is a nurse and she works overtime a lot. And even if she comes back, I'm sure she'd understand!" He replied.

"Nishinoya?" He grinned boldly. "My parents are awesome! They're chill and fight with me to break this curse!" Asahi sighed.

An idea popped into Ennoshita's mind, "Maybe Hinata can stay at Noya's? It seems like his parents are pretty accepting."

"Greta idea!" Smiled Daichi. "Well then that's set, now get back to work!"

------------------

Yamaguchi

"Here." Said Tsukishima, holding the door for Yamaguchi like a gentleman. "Thanks, Tsukki!" He walked inside and looked around, not noticing the extra pair of shoes on the floor.

"Kei? Did you bring Yam—.......huh?" Tsukishima groaned, ignoring his brother. "Hm? Akiteru nii-san? Are you staying for the holidays?" He asked, completely forgetting the fact that he was a girl, until he realized how high his voice was.

Akiteru was speechless. No words coming outta his mouth, his soul was slowly fading away. "This is gonna be a long month.."

----------------------

Sugawara

The gray haired setter sat on his bed. Daichi had been worrying about him ever since he got home.

He got so distressed, that eh ah do to call him. "I'm fine, Daichi. She's not gonna come back until at least 10:00. You don't have to worry!" Were the few sentence that he kept having to repeat.

To say the truth, Daichi knew that he was okay, but he still wanted to talk to him. He just used his worries as an excuse.

--------------------

Noya AND Hinata

"Mom! I'm home!" Shouted the tiny crow. "Welcome back! H—gasp! Are you a girl?" She asked. He grinned, "Yep! Happened yesterday actually."

"Well, just so you know, being a girl is tough. And I know first hand!" She winked. She also greeted Hinata and welcomed him in.

Hinata knew how chill hi parents were, but he never imagined it to go to this extent! They went to his room and talked about volleyball, themselves, and flying mushrooms.

Hinata had been to Noya's house a few times, but this was going to be the best time yet!

Hey!

Yeah, my chapters will probably be really short...SORRY

I hope u enjoye either way!

Bye!!

-Miko