6 - Facts

That Friday morning, Hinata wasn't walking to school with Noya like he planned to. Instead, he was walking with his trusty setter, Kageyama.

"Hm? I thought he was staying at your house." Said Sugawara. "Yeah, but Kageyama came in last night and said that his parents were okay with Hinata staying and that they knew that he became a girl." 

"Oh really? That's strange, I didn't think Kageyama would take Hinata into his care like that." 

The two then rated ways into their respected classrooms. During break, Noya and Tanaka were talking on a bench.

Noya

"Did you see Kiyoko today?! Don't you think she was even more stunning and angelic than usual?!" He yelled.

"Yeah! She looked cuter than ever! But..." He gave Tanaka a serious look. "Oh yeah, that means we have to protect her even harder! Even if it means sacrificing our lives!" 

He then pointed a finger to te hallway. Kiyoko was strolling down the halls with Yachi and Yamaguchi, they were the dream team.

And a bunch of drooling and flustered men were looking at them. Tanaka grew passionate and furious, which resulted in him in guarding all three girls.

Noya, however, was still at his seat. He didn't move an inch but laugh at Tanaka's behavior and the looks on te other boys' faces.

"T-Tanaka senpai?! What are you doing?!" Squealed Yamaguchi. Yachi was slightly scared but Kyoko kept a protective arm in front of her and Yama.

Tanaka suddenly stopped in his tracks before kneeling down and praying in front of the freckled boy.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi, I took great pride and confidence when you called me senpai, please call me that again!" He said proudly.

"Hm? Yamaguchi, what are you doing? Let's go." Said Tsukishima. "Sorry, Tsukki!" When all the action was over, Tanaka returned to Noya.

"Why'd you not protect our goddess Kiyoko back there? Are you feeling okay?" He asked, as if calling Kiyoko a goddess was the most normal thing to do.

"Ryuu, something is happening." Tanaka gasped, "What is it?!" "....I don't think I love Kiyoko anymore. I have feelings for someone else."

After that, all hell broke loose. It even continued during practice and everyone was pestering him on who he liked, until Sugamama came in and stopped it.

At the end, Hinata asked, "Do you really not love Kiyoko? I thought you and Tanaka would adore her no matter what!" He chuckled.

Noya sighed before glancing at a certain man, "It's just the facts."

Hey!

I will try to get another chap out today before I go to sleep.

Did u like this one?

Lemme know what u think!

If any of u have suggestions, just message me. I'll be glad to answer!

Bye!

-Miko