10 - Subject

For each boy, there was a subject or class that made them really popular.

Nishinoya 

For Noya, if was science. They were doing a chemistry unit and he was having a lot of fun mixing chemicals together, too much fun.

He was dashing and moving his hips around in people's faces when he was doing his thing. It made his skirt go up which made the boys blush.

Noya and Ennoshita are science partners and he's having a mess trying to keep the libero covered up and doing his work.

Sugawara

Math. He was exceptionally good at math and constantly raised his hand. Except, the uniform he was wearing was a bit loose and he would raise his hand really high making his shirt go up.

It exposed his stomach and sometimes he would stand up to say the answer causing his skirt to flow.

He was cute and a great helper which made most of the boys have him help them. Suga insisted on going to their desk to help which got him to lean and press his breasts on the table.

Yamaguchi

It's pretty obvious about which class made him the center of attention, gym. The clothes for gym  was tight and his shorts were too small.

His chest busted out and boys were staring at him when he stretched. Today, they were playing volleyball which was passion for Yamaguchi. 

But him sweating just made him look lewd and hit so his favorite sport kinda backfired.

Hinata

English class was toughest for him. He was really bad at it and him struggling only made him even more adorable.

When the teacher called on him, he would blush and scramble to read the words in his textbook. All the males thought it was cunning and would get all flustered when Hinata asked one of them for help.

He would often practice English with Kageyama after school. Kags here loved hearing Hinata stutter to find the right words.

At practice

It went as it usually would. It was going smoothly until Noya asked, "I thought we were supposed to have a practice match against Seijoh, yesterday. What happened?"

"Well, they were practicing with Fukurodani so we couldn't it will be next Monday. Oh, and we might be going to Nekoma this weekend if we can!" Said Daichi proudly.

Fukurodani, Nekoma....Game on!

Hey!

How did u like it??

I hope it was good

Byee!!!

-Miko