14 - Goddess

Today was a Saturday, and Karasuno was going to have a practice match against Fukurodani at 2:00 P.M.

Yamaguchi was excited to see Akaashi again. They were slowly but surely becoming great friends spthrough this tough situation!

Hinata, much to Kageyama's dismay, wanted to see Bokuto really badly. He didn't care if he was a girl, he had already been informed that Akaashi was, also.

At Fukurodani

It was quite loud in the gym but also quiet. Bokuto was freaking out on why Akaashi wasn't here and the whole team was trying to calm him down.

Suddenly, they heard the door swing open. There revealed Heaven, A.K.A. Akaashi. His short hair became longer and was up to his shoulders.

He covered his chest with one hand and held his waist tight out of embarrassment. Even though, he was still the prettiest of pretty.

The whole gym went silent. "AkaAGHGHAGHGASHIII!" He ran at full speed making the wind blow his skirt up.

"Bokuto-san!" He said as he put a hand on his thighs with a flustered face. "What the...What happened!?" Asked Konoha.

The whole group of boys were asking him tons of questions until Suzumeda and Shirofuku, their managers, calmed everyone down.

They all silently headed for Karasuno in a bus, with Bokuto dropping a few hints here and there and sitting unusually close to Akaashi.

"Hey! Akaashi-kun!" Yelled Yamaguchi. He waved making the setter give out a rare smile and wave back. He hopped out of the bus ad went to go talk with him.

Shizumeda handed him a volleyball uniform that was for the girls' team and left him to change. When he came out, all eyes were on him.

He was one of the few people in this world who were prettier than Kiyoko, and Tanaka was forced to admit it.

The Match

Everyone would watch as he set the ball. The game went on for over two hours and the boys felt blessed when they sat next to Akaashi on the bench.

You see, when Akaashi is sweating and panting, he looks...hot. And I mean an appearance type of hot.

"B-Bokuto-san.." His toungue stuck out and one hand was over his head. His knees were tucked into his chest and his eyes rolled back. His face was all red and it looked like he was blushing.

Bokuto became flustered at his look. "Y-Yes?" "I'm thirsty.." The owl quickly ran to get Akaashi a drink, hoping to get the feeling in his pants to calm down. But, giving his water just made it worse.

As Akaashi drank from the bottle, it looked like he was doing something else. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Water spilled from his mouth and he started panting even more from the large gulps he took.

At the end, it was 2-1 meaning Fukurodani won. While boarding the bus, Akaashi giggled making everyone's heart stop.

He clasped his hands and said, "Why don't we try harder next time, 'Kay?" "Yeah!"

Hey!

Look at how fast I can write a chapter!! (*☻-☻*)

Hope u guys enjoyed!

Ideas? Words?

-Miko