16 - Clash

*This chapter is dedicated to @zallenia for the name

It was a normal Monday, busy and arduous. A practice match against Aoba Josai was happening later today at 3:45 P.M.

At Seijoh

"Are you serious?!" Makki yelled, he couldn't believe what Iwaizumi has just said.

"It's true! Kunimi's a girl, so why not Oikawa?!" A loud discussion went on back and forth. "I-Iwa-chan?" Said a small and quiet voice.

All boys went to look at the cute girl standing by the door. "Oikawa?!" Kindaichi looked astonished.

"Hey.." The girl stuck up a peace sign and tilted his head a bit. "See?" Matsunn and Makki just nodded.

Kyotani gaped. This was the first time he's seen a girl as cute as Yahaba.

"Stop staring! You're giving him anxiety!" Criticized Iwaizumi. They all stopped and apologized. Oikawa explained everything to them, and so did Yahaba and Kunimi.

They ended up staying calm and heading to Karasuno.

The Match

It was an intense game. Tricks and special attacks were flying about everywhere, a wild Noya appeared!

Everyone was sweating and playing their hardest. "Oikawa!" Iwaizumi shouted as the ball went to him. 

"Got it!" He was about to set the ball when suddenly...he tripped. Landing on his breasts, it hurt like HELL.

Now Suga, being the kind mother to everyone, offered to help him and to see if he was okay.

The ace also helped since it was technically his fault. "Hey, you okay?" Asked Matsunn. "Yeah.." But he wasn't.

The game ended and it lasted much longer than it should've. The most it was supposed to go one for was one hour, but Hinata begged for rematches and how could anyone say 'no' to his face?

The score was 2-1, 1-2, 2-1, and 2-1. Seijoh won yet again! Karasuno vowed to one day beat them and go to Nationals.

But there was a reason why Seijoh played so fiercely y'know...

After Oik's injury, his knee also got hurt which made everyone (even Kyotani) feel bad and play as hard as they could.

Hi!

How was it?

Plz vote and comment!

Bye!!

-Miko