*You Make me Begin*

"Err...Tae, you should take a shower first." I said with trembling tone because i'm scared being alone with him.

"How about you join me? It will be fun." Asked Taehyung with smirk.

"No thank you..."

Taehyung went into the bathroom to shower.

I sat down on the bed holding both my hands because I was so nervous.

No! If he want it tonight, you should to obey him! He's your husband!

After about 10 minutes, Taehyung came out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

Fuck! He's so hot! And I'm not ready for him!!!

"It's your turn, babe." Taehyung said with a smile.

I went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready! Please help me!!!

"Babe? Why are you so quiet? Are you ok?" Asked Taehyung worried.

Shit! I haven't showered yet!!

"I'm ok, don't worry."

I carefully take off of my dress and started to shower.

Let's hoping that Taehyung already sleeps...

After finishing the shower, I walked towards to my wardrobe.

*Your wardrobe inside the toilet.*

What?!! What the hell

What?!! What the hell...I knew it! It's mom plans! Argh!!

I saw my wardrobe filled with sexy lingerie.

No! I'm so dead!

I can only sighed and pick something to wear.

I had to take time to get out of the toilet because I was too nervous

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa while watching television.

His eyes looked at me and then my body.

"Babe. Come here..."

I walked towards Taehyung without looking at him and sitting next to him.

"Are you trying to seducing me?" Taehyung caressed my cheek with his right hand.

"Actually...This...I think my mom asked..." I was cut after Taehyung kissed my lips passionately.

*To underage ARMY, you should go to sleep because you can't read this. Please skip it🤣 Jk but if you want to read it, just read it by your own risk😏*

I put both my hands on his neck.

He was holding my thighs making me turned on by his touch.

I tried to sit on his lap without breaking the kiss.

"Babe...You're so hot. I can't handle myself...You make me to begin all this." Taehyung whispered between the kiss.

"Why you need to handle yourself?" I said while wink at him.Taehyung smirk and kiss me back.

He signaled me to put both my legs around his waist.

Taehyung slowly walked us to the bed and then carefully placed me without breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure? You want me to do this?" Taehyung asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes Tae..."

"Just tell me if you want to stop. Ok?" Taehyung kissed my lips again.

I love every touch from him. He so gently and loving towards me. I really can feel his love.

*I don't know why i write this and i felt so sinful. But some of you like it, right?*

He started to suck my neck and leave some hickeys.

"Tae..."

The only sound in this room are moaned from us.

Taehyung carefully removed my robe and his. I really can't imagine his 'member' would fit in me. Oh my gosh! It's must hurts a lot!

"Tell me if i hurt you..."he whispered before entered me slowly.

"It's hurt..."i started to cry and he wiped my tears.

"Damn babe! You're so tight!"

He stopped for a while and let me adjust his size before he continue to thrust me slowly.

*Why am i still here and write this shet?! My god! I'm so embarrassed!*

The pain slowly fade away and now it's turned to pleasure.

"Tae...Faster..."

"As you wish..."he placed my leg to his shoulder so that he can thrust in me harder. His moan was the most beautiful music i ever heard in my life.

"I'm gonna come..."

"Wait for me...Babe..."he whispered and with one powerful thrust, he came in me together.

He placed his face on crooked of my neck.

"Damn! That was hot!"he pecked my lips and lay beside me.

He pulled the comforter to covered our naked body then he face me with his beautiful smile.

"I love you y/n..."

"I love you too, Tae."

We both sleep while cuddling with each other.

<<<
Oh my god! I can't believe i just write this chapter!!! Who wants to join me get some hobi water? And don't forget namjesus😔 please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!