Him

I still haven't found the hotel I'm staying at. It was really hard for me because I didn't know any of this places!

I'm glad that I am fluent in Korean and can read hangul.

As a princess, she spent a lot of time studying and learning languages ​​from other countries. The more languages ​​you learn, the better.

So far, I have mastered 6 languages.United Kingdom English, Chinese, Korea.

"You have some food? I'm hungry..." The old man looked at me with pity face. The clock already shows 11 p.m. He must be very hungry and cold.

I take out my purse to gave him some money.

"You must be really hungry. Well...I only have this...." Suddenly the old man grabbed my purse and ran away.

"Hey !! Come back !!!" I shouted.

No!! All my money is in the purse !! What should i do now?

I started to cry. How can I go back ti my country? Most importantly, how i'm gonna eat? Where do I live?

I don't care that I'm sitting beside the road with snow. It's really cold but i don't mind at all.

"Hey ... Are you ok? Why are you crying?" The man asked me in Korean.

The man's face was covered with a black mouth mask.

I'm getting scared. Is he kidnapper?! What if he sells me?!

"No!!" I screamed and tried to run but the snow on the road caused me to fall, causing my knees to hurt and bleed.

"Ouch!"

"Why are you running away ?! Look! Your knees are bleeding!" The man pulled out his handkerchief from his sweater pocket.

"I'm afraid you'll kidnap me."

"What? I kidnapped you? For what? Sell you? No! I would never do that."

"You covering your face like that, making you look like a kidnapper."

"Oh! Really?" The man opened his mouth mask.

What ?! No ....Hell no...

"V? Kim Taehyung ?!" I was really shocked.

"Oh! You know me?"

"Of course! You're the member of BTS group! The most famous boyband in the world!"

"Hahaha ... Yeah..So, what are you doing here? You also speak hangul fluently."

"I'm here for vacation. Hmm...Actually Someone stole my purse. Now, I have no money to stay at hotel or eat and go back to my country."

"What? Your purse are stolen? How about your identity card? Passport?!"

"My purse only have all my money. Don't worry."

"Just..Tell me how..."

"Well... It's really long story..."

"It's ok, now you're going to follow me. You can sleep in our dorm."

Kpop world is very risky. What if someone saw Taehyung bring a girl into their dorm?

"What if someone sees us?"

"Nobody will see you. Now, let's go!"

I followed Taehyung's from behind. Even though my knee hurts, I have to walk faster because he walked really fast with his long legs!

Taehyung pulled my hand into the elevator as soon as we arrived at the luxury condo building. He presses the 10th floor button.

"Well ... We're here!" Told Taehyung and opened the door as soon as he pressed the passcode on the door.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung ... What ...." Jungkook looked very startled.

"Taehyung! What time now?! Oh my god! Tae!" Jin was shocked to see me.

Taehyung took my hand to their living room and invited me to sit.

"Who is this ?!" Namjoon also startled.

"Wae? Wae? What ?! Who brought a girl into our dorm?" Yoongi looked at me uneasy.

"What is your name?" Asked Hoseok in english.

" My name is Y/n and i'm fluent in hangul." I reply in Korean.

"Woah! She speaks hangul! Good!" Exclaimed Jimin excitedly.

"Hyung...Someone stole her purse. Now, she don't have any place to stay. Can we let her sleep just one night here? "

"Sure! But with one condition!"Namjoon looked at me with serious face.

"You must to sleep same room with her! Make sure she didn't cause any problem!"said Namjoon.

"Yeah! We don't even know her for sake! Taehyung and Jungkook! The two of you will watch her!"Yoongi said that while looked at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung? Why me?"asked Jungkook. He was really confused.

"Why you? Because i can't let Jimin same room with her."

"Why not? I would love too!"Jimin said happily.

"No Jimin! We won't ever let you share the room with her! Understand?!"Hoseok smacked Jimin back head.

"Hyung?! Did you really need to smacked my head?!"Jimin asked in annoyed.

"Yes...I need too.."

"Ok guys! Let's sleep! It's already 12 a.m!"

"You're not my eomma, Seokjin hyung. Don't disturb me. I'm producing some music..."Yoongi walked towards his studio.

<<<
My head... It's really hurt! Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors!