unexpected Guest

No one POV

“Who's that?” Jimin lazily got up from the couch to open the door.

"It's ok, let me get it." Namjoon walking towards the door and opened it.

Namjoon was very suprised after see the guest that standing right in front of their door.

"I'm sorry for my sudden visit."

"It's ok, your majesty. Please come in." Namjoon invite him.

All BTS members are Shocked after seeing y/n dad.

"Your majesty?" Jungkook almost drop his cereal bowl.

"Have a drink, your majesty." Jin put the drink carefully in front y/n dad.

"Err...Y/n is out with Taehyung. But I can call them to go home right now."Yoongi try to call them until y/n dad stop him.

"No need, i came here to see all of you."

"All of us?" Asked Hoseok.

"Yes...I know my daughter loves Taehyung so much, I need to get to know him well through all of you since you've all known each other well."

"We've lived together for 8 years ..." Jimin told him.

"Good...Now tell me, what kind of person Taehyung is?"

"Taehyung? He's a very kind and caring person," Jin said.

"He always helps other members to be happy even when he is sad."Jungkook added.

"He's a very happy and childish sometimes. But, trust me. He's a very responsible person."Hoseok looked at Jin and Jungkook.

"But...We can clearly see that he already change after he met y/n. Since his grandmother passed away, he's not as happy as he used to be but after  he know y/n, he always happy. That's really make us worry and afraid if she can brings big impact to him "Jimin said while looking at her dad.

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"After they meet in the palace that day. Taehyung was sad...He destroyed himself! That's what made us worried and scared."

"Yes...He starved himself and crying all night." Yoongi told him.

"There is no other way to stop Taehyung ..." Jin said and looked at all his friends.

"The only way is to keep them together."

"You mean, your majesty ...."

"Yes...I will let them together. I realized, I shouldn't have forced my daughter to married someone she doesn't love. "

"Your majesty agrees that y/n and Taehyung can together? Even getting married?! Isn't it royal tradition for princess to marry a prince?"

"Taehyung may not the prince from royal family but for y/n, he's the prince charming who stole her heart..." the words that came out from y/n dad really suprised them.

<<<
Hello! Ok...I know this chapter suck. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!