Promise

I woke up from my sleep and felt my head still hurt. I feel like I have a wet towel on my forehead.

"Are you wake up already? You supposed to rest again..." Taehyung rubbed my head softly.

"Tae...What happened last night?"

"You suddenly fainted because you get a fever. I'm worried about you!! You know?!!" Told Taehyung.

"So, you brought me here?"

"Yeah...I'm the one who brought you back here."

"Tae...I'll be home today. Everyone's starting to get furious about me."

"I know...But it's hard for me to let go of you."

"Me too Tae...Me too...I wish I could stay here with you."

"Then, marry me."

"Tae...Please...This thing is going to get worse. I think it's better if we forget about each other..."

"Why?! Did you already give up on us?"

"No Tae...I just don't want you to get in trouble. You don't know what my dad can do."

"It's ok y/n...I will fight for our love no matter what!"

"Tae...You don't have too..."

"Y/n ah...I know it's really hard for you to trust me but now, I'm serious. I'm serious about us..."

"What if your carrier as a kpop idol is ruin? Are you still love of me? Even though we both have to homeless?"

"Yes y/n...I will. I promise to be with you and keep you for the rest of my life..."

"Tae...But this time I have to go home. I need to fix this things..."

" Will you come back with me?"

"Yes...Tae...I'll be back with you. I'll stay with you. Marry you. Be your wife. Live with you. Be the mother of your childrens...I promise that..."

"Ok, if you break your promise. I'll make sure I get you anyway! I don't care if i get caught! What's important is i got you!"

"Hahaha... Don't Tae.... Don't do that stupid things..."

"I would do such a stupid thing if i had too."

"Ok...You sound scary!You're possessive!"

"Yes! I'm possessive because I love you!"

"Wow...That's kinda scary..."

"You better be afraid of me. Baby girl..."

"I won't...Because I know you love me that much and you won't hurt me..."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung bring his face closer to mine. He licked his lips then looked at my eyes.

"Ok..Ok..I'm just kidding ..."

Taehyung laughed after looking at my scared face. He love for making me this way! I hate him!

"You're so cute. You make me fall for you more..."

<<<
Hello guys! I'm updating! Please prepare yourself. Don't forget to vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!