Wedding Day

6 Months later~

Today is the day where Taehyung and i are getting married.

After 3 months of our marriage plan news, all the fans and media were back to normal.

Many people don't believe that Taehyung will marry me.

There are some fans that gave me negative comments and criticisms because I have a relationship with Taehyung but ARMY really support me and Taehyung. Trust me, if i said the best community ever exist. It would be, ARMY.

(Someday, if one of the BTS members getting married, we need to be happy for them and respect their decision.)

*Imagine you wear this for your wedding

*Imagine you wear this for your wedding.*

"I can't believe my lovely daughter is getting married today." Dad hugged me tightly.

"Dad...I'll never forget mom and dad even if i'm getting married."

"Y/n...I want you to wear this bracelet. This bracelet, your late grandmother give it to me."

"Wow...Mom...This bracelet is beautiful. Thanks mom..." I hugged her tightly.

All the way to the wedding I just prayed for everything to go well.

"Darling, don't worry. Everything is going to be ok. I want you to know that i'm so proud of you."

"I'm also proud to have such amazing parents like you." I replied with a smile.

After we arrived at the hall for a wedding. People started to focus on me.

I held my father's arms before walking towards Taehyung and the priest.

*Kim Taehyung! You're not human! How can you be this hot and handsome?!!!*

"Dad...I'm nervous...I think i'm not ready to be his wife." I whispered to him.

"Don't be nervous. Trust me, you'll be the great wife for Taehyung and I'm sure Taehyung will be your great husband."

I nodded my head and gave him my beautiful smile.

"Kim Taehyung, I gave her to you. Please take good care of her. She's our everything." Said dad before handing me over to Taehyung.

"Sure...I'll take good care of y/n more than myself. I will always cherish her and make her happy."

Dad gave me his last smile before joined mom and sit together with her.

*So i'm just gonna skip the vows part because i really don't have idea about it*

"You may kiss the bride!"

Taehyung held both my cheeks and kissed my lips.

All people began to cheer happily.

Taehyung held my hand and we both walk out from the hall happily.

<<<
Hi! Hahaha...Sorry if dis chapter bored. Hahaha...I don't have any idea though! Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!

Happy 300+ reads!🎉🤭