The Coronation Day

Your POV

"Tae...I'm scared....I'm nervous...I'm..."

"Babe...Everthing is going to be ok. Don't worry..."His voice never fails to make myself calm.

"I'm just...I'm not ready for this...What if i fail?"

"Trust me...you will be a great queen." Taehyung tried to reassuring me.

"Thanks Tae...For making me feels better."

"You're welcome....Everthing for my baby girl."Then i had to end our phone conversation because the Coronation ceremony will start soon.

I held both my hands because I was so nervous.

Today is the day I will be a Queen of my country.

Maybe princess can't marry with ordinary guy but Queen? She can...

This is the only way I can get married to Taehyung.

Once I become a queen, I can marry with Taehyung.

"You are so beautiful with this dress. I never imagined you would become a queen this soon." Mom hugged me tightly with tears.

It's not easy for my dad to convince people to make me as a queen because i'm still young and haven't get married yet.

*Just imagine you wearing this for your coronation day.*

"Mom...I love you and dad so much. I'm so grateful that mom and dad raised me and giving me beautiful life...I'm sorry if i..."

"It's ok darling....We understand..." She wiped my tears with her thumb.

"We should go now..." Dad caressed my cheeks with smile.

I walked the stairs slowly. All the cameras are focused on me.

The coronation ceremony was attended by many royal families including the prime minister and VVIP.

"Announce the arrival, Princess Y/n!" all of them bow at me.

I walked carefully toward the royal throne.

There are a lot of royal protocols I need to do and I can't do any mistakes because all the people of my country watch this ceremony live through their television.

After the protocols finished, they carefully placed the Queen Tiara on my head.

Both my hands are holding a royal cane and cufflinks.

"Now officially, Princess y/n as Queen of (Your country name)!"

"Long live Queen Y/n!!"

"Long live Queen Y/n!!!"

All the people started to sing the national anthem including myself.

Everything went smoothly as planned.

I glanced at the guests and realized that Taehyung and the BTS members were here to see my Queen coronation ceremony. They all waved to me excitedly.

I wish i can waved them back but i can't! I'm the new Queen, i should show the gratitude towards others and my people...

<<<
Hi! Long time no see! Right? I'm so sorry! I'm so busy 😭 Please or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!