Sorry

As soon as I entered Taehyung's room, I cried.

Namjoon and Yoongi words really hurt me as hell!

After almost 30 minutes of crying, Taehyung came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

"Y/n...Please...Don't cry...Hmm..." Taehyung tried to calm me.

"Go away..." I pushed Taehyung away.

"I'm sorry....I should have give you some space." Taehyung looked at me with bitter smile before leaving the room.

Suddenly, the door opens again and Namjoon's face appears.

He was standing right in front of me.

"Ok look ...I'm sorry. I know, I shouldn't said that. Me as the leader, worried about all my members because..."

"Because I'm a stranger?"

"Yes..."Namjoon sighed while looked at me.

"It's ok Namjoon ... I understand. My dad is also a leader like you. He always worried about our people and....."

Oops! No!! My lord!! No!

"Your dad ia also a leader? People? You dad is a Prime Minister?" Asked Namjoon curiously.

Shit!

"No! Hmm...He's the principal of the school."

"Oh! Really! Which school?"

"Err...I think you don't even know the where the school is" I said trying to stop Namjoon's question.

"Yeah ... True ..."

"Hmm..By the way y/n. I'm sorry again. I should treat you well because you're our guest .."

"Thanks Namjoon...For letting me stay here. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome! Oh! I almost forgot! Yoongi also says sorry."

"It's ok..."

"Glad to hear that! Now, we good right?"

"Yeah...I'm very happy when we're good!"

"Just want to let you know that. Please...Stop using formal language... It's makes me...Hmm...You know? Watch some Disney movies..."

"Oh! I'm sorry...I'm just used to it. I'll try my best to avoid it!"

Namjoon just laughed and shake his head.

"So tonight, Jin hyung wants to cook a special dinner for you." Namjoon told me happily.

"Me? Why?"

"Because you're our guest."

"Oh...Thank you so much!"

"Hahaha ... Don't thank me. You should thank Jin hyung."

"Yeah..Right...Hahaha"

<<<
Hello guys! So, lately i'm having a mental break down. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors.