News

I enjoyed my favourite drink, macchiato latte happily after walked around Seoul City.

"Excuse me ..."

A woman with a little girl stand in front of me with smile.

"Yes?"

"Are you, princess y/n?" Asked the woman.

I'm starting to panic. How can they know me?!!

"Err...No. I'm not princess y/n. Sorry."

"Oh! Sorry! We thought you're princess y/n. You two look same...I guess?"

"I'm sorry...But I'm not princess y/n..."

When they both leave me. I quickly finished my drink and left the cafe.

I covered my face with Taehyung's big hoodie until I bumped into someone.

"Oh !! Princess y/n?! Nice to meet you, your highness!" the man admonished me.

I looked at him before run away.

People are starting to know who am i!!

When i arrived at the dorm, I was shocked by their serious looks but Taehyung wasn't there.

"Err...I'm home..."

"What is this?" Namjoon asked and showed his phone in front of me.

The thing that I was really afraid finally happened. The news about me has spread.

"Explain ..."

"I...I'm actually a princess of the (Your country name). I run away from my country to...."

"To trouble us?" Jungkook continued.

"And lied at us? You know what?! Taehyung got really hurt when he found out about this?!"Jin said in disbelief tone.

"I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't hide this...But..."

"But, because of your stupidity. You're causing us trouble!" Yoongi looked at me seriously.

"Hahaha...Congrats Princess y/n. By the way, thanks for lying at us." Said Jimin sarcastically.

"No...Please..Let me explain ..."

"You will go back to your country tomorrow morning!" Told Namjoon.

They all left me.

I went to Taehyung's room to look for him but he was gone.

Where are you Tae?

<<<
Hello guys! Just short update because i'm so sleepy! Good night guys! Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors!