Good Bye

"Guys ... Thank you for everything."

"Y/n ... We know we shouldn't say something that hurts your feelings. We should give you a chance to explain..." Namjoon's face looked very sad and guilty.

"Yeah...We didn't hear your explanation at all. We really didn't ..." Jin said sadly.

"Y/n ... Please forgive us ..." Hoseok looked at me with teary eyes.

"Yes y/n ... Please forgive us even if we don't deserve it." Jimin looked at me with hope.

"Guys...Please...I'm the one who should be sorry. I understand that you all angry at me because you guys are so worried about Taehyung. You did nothing wrong with me! I want you guys to know that i'm happy to meet you guys."

"Even we hurt you with our words?" Asked Yoongi.

" A lot of things I've learned to make myself more mature since i live here with you guys. Those hurtful words are actually a lesson for me. Thank you so much guys..."

They all hugged me tightly until that i hardly to breathe.

Just imagine you in the middle of the hug. (Hug by handsome boys..Man! I want that!)

"Ehem! You have to go now. Don't forget to visit us!" Said Hoseok happily.

"Sure guys. I'll definitely visit you guys!"

I waved at them one last time.

Only Taehyung will take me to the airport.

"I feel sad" Taehyung said with sad tone.

"Why?"

"I'm sad because we are going to separate."

"Tae...I promise. This thing won't be long."

"Really?"

"Yes Tae...Don't worry..." I held his cheek and smiled.

To be honest, I'm also sad to leave Taehyung.

It's okay, I'll fight all this and go back to Taehyung as i promised!

<<<
Hello guys! Sorry for this bored update. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!