Missing Him

"This is your phone, your highness. I already replaced the broken screen and I also manage to recover phone data."

"Thank you so much ... I owe you ..."

"It's fine...It's my job..." replied the man with a smile.

I took a lot of money and handed it to the man.

"Your highness...This is a lot of money. I can't accept it..." said the man in shock.

"Please accept this money as a gift because you already helped me."

"Just accept it, Charlie. I know, you need money for your mother hospital bills." Jessica said, pushing the money in front of Charlie.

"Ok...I'll accept this money as a gift from your highness. Thank you so much..."

I nodded my head with a smile and waved to him before leaving the store with Jessica.

Once we were arrived at the palace. I went into my room and turned on my phone.

What ?! 456 missed calls and 687 messages from Taehyung ?!

I pressed the dial button to call Taehyung but he didn't pick up the phone.

Well ...

I tried to call Namjoon and he answered it!

"Y/n?"

"Yes...It's me, y/n..."

"What do you want? Oh...I forgot. Did you find Taehyung to trouble him again?" Asked Namjoon sarcastically.

"Namjoon...You guys already misunderstood! I have my own reasons why i'm being cold towards you guys on that day. Please Namjoon...I need to explain this to Taehyung...Asked him to answer my call."

"Y/n...Enough. Taehyung has suffered a lot since his grandmother passed away! Now, you come to his life and make him more suffering! I don't want him to get hurt anymore! You better stop looking for him and live your life as a princess!" Namjoon hang up the phone.

My tears flowed down my cheeks.

What have I done? Why am i stupid for doing this to Taehyung?!

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it from Jimin.

"Hi y/n..."

"Hello Jimin..."

"Are you crying? Sorry, I just heard Namjoon hyung talk with you through his phone...And...He so angry. What happened?"

"Jimin...I miss him...I have to explain  to Taehyung about what happened in the palace that day."

"Y/n ah...I actually accidentally heard your aruging with your dad." Jimin told me.

"What?! You heard about it? But you didn't tell all of your member including Taehyung?!!" I accidentally yell at Jimin.

"Y/n ah...I already tried many times to told them! But no one dare to bring up your name!"

"Ok...I'm sorry Jimin for yelling at you. I understand that all your member must be hate me after what already done. But i need your help..."

"What kind of help?"

"Please help me take care of Taehyung. Make sure he always healthy and try to make him happy."

"Sure y/n...We are housemate since we're 17!! I will always take care of him."

"Thanks Jimin...If anything happen to him, just tell me. Ok?"

"Ok y/n....And you too! Please take care of yourself! No one will take care you there..."

"Don't worry about me. I'm ok. I will try my best to solve this conflicts..."

"I know, you can do it y/n. I only can pray for you..."

"Hahaha...Thanks...Again Jimin"

<<<
Hello guys! Hahaha...I'm sorry for not updating. I'm busy! Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!