District Two Gamemaker Sessions

*Kayle*

I waited maybe 20 minutes to go in to see the Gamemakers. I wasn't scared. I was we'll prepared for this and I expected to get the highest score. I would settle for nothing less.

I walked in and picked up a knife. I took a combat stance and began stabbing the dummies as fast as possible. I hit the critical spots and it was easy to tell the the dummy would've been dead in 3.5 seconds if it were a real person, a tribute. I kindly thanked the Gamemakers and left.

*Jackson*

I walked into the room and saw right away that the girl from my district had impressed them. Either that or they thought I showed promise. I definitely showed promise. I saw that as I got closer, close enough to see their faces. I also saw that they were irritated. They must have been annoyed by the D2 girl.

I went right to the now and arrows. I picked one up and tested the string. It was a bit different from what I was used to. I calculated how much force I'd need fairly quickly and released the string. It went flying straight into the heart of a dummy. I moved down the line, doing the same with the other dummies, yet I stepped backwards one step for each one. I saw they were impressed. I grinned slyly at them then left the room.