The Arena (7)

On the morning of day four, knowing it would do no good to stay where the Careers knew where they were, Kloie, Stella and Dalilah set out to check their snares. They discovered that some wild animal had been caught, at one time, but had broken free. The trio set the snares back up, hoping it would catch something else, then went off collecting berries for breakfast. Stella found them edible ones and they sat down to eat.

     Meanwhile, the Careers began tracking other small alliances. They determined that after the luck they had had yesterday, they had better steer clear of Kloie's pack for a while. They went after Kurt and Sam instead.

     A little ways away, Sam and Kurt were just waking up. Their new-found camp, a cave settled behind a mountain, prevented the sun from shining in and so they had no idea what time it was. Being on their own, and armed with only three remaining arrows for Kurt's bow, they thought it best to stay hidden for as long as they could manage, which turned out to not be very long. Soon enough, their stomachs started growling and their new plan became to go hunt something. Hopefully they could reuse their arrows.

Tributes Remaining:

District 1: Destiny-age 14

District 2: Kayle-age 17

District 3: Mason-age 17

District 4: Delilah-age 15 Sam-age 14

District 5:

District 6: Bethany-age 18

District 7: Stella-age 13

District 8:

District 9: Kyle-age 18

District 10: Kloie-age 12 Jakeb-age 17

District 11: Kurt-age 12

District 12: Maggie-age 13