The Arena (12)

Bethany, after hours of wandering around the arena, finally took a break by a stream, taking a canteen and filling it with water. A twig snapping startled her and caused her to look up, thinking that perhaps it was a deer she could kill for dinner. It wasn't. It was Maggie, the tribute she had been tracking. "Well, Twelve," she said. "I've been hoping to find you." She smiled menacingly and took a step toward her.

Maggie, acting just like a frightened deer, made a run for it. Bethany chased her through the clearing. The chase was ended with an axe thrown at the back of Maggie. Bethany sighed. That had been almost too easy. She had hoped for a little more of a challenge. Oh well, she thought.

Kloie, Stella, and Dalilah had been moving back and forth, jumping from campsite to campsite. They hadn't thought it was safe to stay in one place. They thought they were being followed, and they were; they just didn't expect it to be by someone willing to protect them. With their alliance being half of the remaining tributes, they worried about what would happen to them if they were to be the last three. Should they stick it out together to the end or should they disperse now? None of them wanted to think about that just yet, so their decision was pushed off for later.

Tributes Remaining:

District 1:

District 2:

District 3: Mason-age 17

District 4: Dalilah-age 15

District 5:

District 6: Bethany-age 18

District 7: Stella-age 13

District 8:

District 9:

District 10: Kloie-age 12 Jakeb-age 17

District 11:

District 12:

A/N: Bethany, am I right? A final showdown is coming up soon. Who will win, who will win?