Chapter 2 | Study Buddy?

Jungkook's POV

I checked my watch. "Tch! 7:50." I sighed and wiped my face off. "Is she planning to have another late attendance?" I rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead.

"He's so handsome huhu..."

"I know right, Lacey..."

"We're lucky enough to be his classmate."

"Right."

"When will he ever notice me? I always watch his basketball games... even practices."

I sighed and rolled my eyes again and looked down at my desk. "This is so annoying..." Then suddenly the back door opened so wide and it made a huge noise which made everyone of us turn around to look at the door. "Finally... tch." I checked my watch. "7:58? Wow. What an achievement, she didn't arrive 'late'." I smirked, looking at her. She didn't look at me. I saw her sighed, then closed the door. She then walked straight ahead to her desk and sat. I snickered beside her.

"Expected..."

She looked at me and glared which made me laugh.

"Well, if you probably didn't try to beat me last night- you'd probably get enough sleep."

She just rolled her eyes at me and looked outside the window with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Here..."

I grabbed the paperbag that's been sitting on my desk for quite some time now then threw it at her desk. She then looked at me, confused with one of her eyebrows up, questioning me.

"I know you weren't able to have breakfast..."

She just nodded her head at me and went ahead to go check what's inside the paperbag. She got them one one by one and placed it on her table. She then turned to look at me with wide eyes after.

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"W-why... there's so many?!"

"Tch... I just grabbed them randomly. I got bored. They all look appetising, I don't know what you'd want to eat for today." I sighed.

"Plus... you can still eat the others later when you get home or the other days. Have it as your breakfast or something."

"E-eh?! Since when did you have the time to even buy all of this?!" She asked, still confused.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh and also..." I went to get something on my bag. "Here..." I gave her the bag of gummies.

"W-what's this?!!!"

"So you could still eat something while there's a class." Then I looked to the front.

"Y-yah.. Jungkook!"

"You know what? Shut up and just eat." I looked at her, smirked and looked back to the front.

I can see her smile at me from the corner of my eyes then started to return the food to the paperbag except for the gummies and the banana milk. She opened the pack of gummies and started to eat while trying to open the banana milk.

"Did you miss eating those?"

I suddenly asked her. I was looking at her when she turned her head at me, the gummy still on her lips while still trying to open the banana milk. "Silly..."