Chapter 6 | Confession

THE NEXT DAY~

Chip's POV

Sweatpants, paired with some jeans and sweatshirts, with some oversized t-shirt was always my go to style but today, I decided to switch it up a bit. I decided to wear some ripped jeans paired with some jordan, then a tank top with a red trucker jacket.

I already have everything that need inside my purse, such as my wallet, handkerchief, tissue, pads incase... and more. This somehow feels like a date to me already even though it isn't but nevertheless.

Here I am at my desk re-reading the letter I made for Jungkook. I am actually quite excited but nervous at the same time... why? Well first of all, I told Oats about it and she said that it might go well as she believes that he may actually have feelings for me as well, that it was obvious. With that said, I got more confidence, still a bit nervous though.

We are going to meet at 11:30am, it is now 12:00pm.
He always come in time or at least earlier! How come he's still not here?! then suddenly I heard the doorbell. I quickly ran downstairs to open the door. There he is. He stood there with his bunny smile, the smile that always makes me melt, the smile that makes my heart best faster. He wore white long sleeves with a grey shirt with a  hoodie paired with a snapback.

He looked good as always... whatever he wore doesn't matter at all as he looks good in any of them. But it's his personality that makes me head over heels for him. I didn't notice that I was staring for a while and when I did, I quickly felt my cheeks heat up so I quickly looked down hoping he didn't notice, but to my embarrassment, he did and with that, he bursted out laughing right in front of me.

Second Person POV

After laughing for such a long time, he finally calmed down and spoke up,

"Let's go to the park???" he asked smiling.

Chip looked up at him still flustered but managed to smile back.

"Yeah, sure."

It was very quiet on their way to the park, they both didn't even glance at each other.

"so..." they both said in unison.

They both looked away and blushed.

"So ah... change of style?" He asked.

"uh yeah..."

"Looks good" he said, smiling.

"Thanks..."

Then it was quiet again.

"I- uh..." Jungkook laughs nervously as he clears his throat.

"So uh... what happened yesterday?" Chip asked without looking at him.

"huh...?"

"with Taehyung??"

"OH THAT!!!" He laughs. "It was fun! We went to the arcade!"

"That's great!"

"You should've came though... Taehyung came with Namjoon!!!" He said looking down.