Chapter 17 | Hurt

Jungkook's POV (still in Chapter 5)

I finally arrived at the arcade and immediately spotted Namjoon and Taehyung, already playing. I quickly made my way in the arcade, bought myself some tickets, joining them.

We played for a while, until Namjoon has to leave. Taehyung decided to drag me along with him to the cafe, to eat as I gladly accepted his request, not knowing what he was plotting.

"Hey, Jungkook... don't you think that you should meet other people already?" Taehyung suddenly suggested.

"Huh...?" I looked at him, confused

"You already know that Chip doesn't really like you, right??" He told me, making me look down.

"Hey..." he started patting my back as I look back to him, "I'm sorry... you know, Jungkook... there's someone that I actually want you to meet, she's quite similar to Chip.. trust me on this one, Jungkook." He exclaimed as I sighed, nodding.

We finally made it to the cashier as we finally ordered our food. I'm quite surprised at Taehyung's order... it was kind of suspicious, I know he doesn't eat those kind of food... especially the drink.

As we finished ordering, we sat by at a couch near the window, face to face as we wait for our order. I just kept looking at my phone then at the clock, then from the corner of my eyes, I noticed that Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of the window, but I decided to just ignore it. Later on, Taehyung excused himself to go to the bathroom, I just nodded back as he left.

I was just playing piano tiles from my phone when I suddenly felt someone sit infront of the couch in front of me. "He's fast." I thought to myself as I continued playing piano tiles, not bothering to look up at him.

Our orders finally came as I put my phone down, finally looking up. It wasn't Taehyung... IT- IT WAS A GIRL!! I'm going to kill him... no, murder him. The girl smiled sweetly at me, while waving.

"Annyeong!!!~ Jeoneun Liu Kushëri Nõbu-imnida!" she bowed politely at me, "You just can just call me, Liu" she giggled, giving me an eye smile.

"Jungkook." I smiled, bowing down as well. I took my hand out to her as she gladly accepts. "Jeoneun Jeon Jeongguk-imnida"

We started a conversation as we started to eat. She's actually the girl that Taehyung was mentioning to me earlier that he wanted me to meet, I didn't expect it to be today, but Taehyung was right... she's quite similar to Chip.. a little bit of her attitude and for the looks... they're quite similar too, but there's something more to Chip..

Jungkook's POV (in Chapter 6)

Me and Chip are going to meet today and i'm taking her to a park. This is the last time i'm going to try and figure her feelings our... check if she feels the same for me. If not and Taehyung was right, i'm going to try and go on a date with Liu tomorrow as Taehyung suggested, giving it a chance.

Taehyung suggested that if I was able to confirm Chip's feelings for me then we wouldn't force me anymore to go on a date, but if not that I should give it a try. I was quite nervous.. Yes, I already kind of figured out that Chip doesn't like me back, but... I guess there's still a little hope in me...