Chapter 9 | The Makeover

Second Person POV

As Chip got out of her room, getting ready for the day. She first took a shower, put on some clothes, and play some video games for a while before finally leaving her room to have breakfast. Once she leave her room though, saw Liu with Jungkook on the table, talking and laughing.

"Hey Kookie! You're disturbing my cousin again?!" Chip said, playfully.

They stopped talking to take a look at her. Liu then smiles and waves at her while Jungkook laughs.

"Disturbing???" Jungkook asked as he continues to laugh.

After Jungkook stopped laughing, he then looked at her then Liu and smiles. They both held hands up in the air and looks at Chip once again.

"Chip, We're finally dating!" Jungkook announced as they both smile at each other.

Chip felt her heart ache a little but still continued to smile for them.

"Congrats! Hey Jungkook take care of my cousin. Hurt her and i'll break you" Chip exclaimed as she pointed her fingers at Jungkook as Liu smiles at her.

"I won't, don't worry." Jungkook said reassuringly to Chip while chuckling.

"By the way cous, Good morning!!! Wanna join us for breakfast??"

Chip's POV

"Join you guys for breakfast...? And what? Watch you guys act all lovey dovey infront of me? Hell no."

"I would love to, Liu! ...but apparently, me and Oats are actually going to have breakfast together today, Oh and look-" I took a look at my phone "she said she's actually on her way there now" I announced as I walk towards my room "I better get ready! Bye, enjoy your meal!!!" I ran quickly to my room, closed the door and hurriedly looked for an outfit to wear.

I decided to just wear some plain jeans, paired with some grey vans and a grey sweatshirt on top then tied my hair in a ponytail.

Second Person POV

"Meh... good enough. Too lazy anyways.." Chip said as she looked at herself in the mirror after tying her hair up.

With that, she finally left the house, not even bothering to say goodbye or even glance at Liu and Jungkook.

On her way to a nearby restaurant, she texted Oats, telling her to meet up. The truth is... Chip and Oats don't actually have any plans today, like eating outside this morning together but she made that up to easily get away from Liu and Jungkook.

Oats was still asleep but Chip was able to convince her to go along, she told her the reason why she suddenly invited her to have breakfast together. Thankfully, Oats agreed and is actually now on her way to the restaurant.

Chip sitted at a table nearby a window. She told the waiter that she was still waiting for her friend to arrive and then they'll order together. She then took out her headphones to start listening to some music to pass the time.

After a couple of minutes later, Oats finally arrived and they both finally ordered some food. While waiting, Chip and Jennie finally decided to talk as both of them were laughing, the food finally arrives.