Chapter 8 | Her Name

Chip's POV

I wore some plains jeans with some sneakers and a white tee on top paired with some plain jacket on while Oats wore ripped jeans with a tank top paired with a plain red plaid jacket.

Oats and I decided to hang out in the mall today as we had nothing to do anyways. Actually, Me and Liu are supposed to hang out today but she had to go out somewhere with her friend.

Oats and I are on our way to the arcade but stopped when I spotted a familiar figure. Jungkook...? With a girl? I shook my head of thinking I may be imagining things. That's couldn't be Jungkook right?

I shrugged it off and went to another place. We have been roaming the mall for a while now, Oats already bought a few items, but I wasn't in the mood to buy anything at all.

Then we finally decided that it's time to go, but first, we decided to make a quick visit at starbucks. We bought our drinks and was about to leave when I suddenly bumped into someone on my way out. Good thing Oats was holding my drink.

Second Person POV

"Jungkook?!"

"Chip? What are you doing here?" Jungkook then stood up and helped Chip up.

"Shopping with Oats."

"More like "Watching Oats go spend her money on worthless things."" Chip elbowed her.

"ow... I was just kidding." Oats mumbled. "It's half true tho....." Jungkook laughs at the both of them.

"What about you?" Chip asked, rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh I-"

"CHIP!!!!" Liu runs up to Chip, hugging her.

"LIU?!"

"Yes!!!" She pulls away.

"By the way, i'm sorry I couldn't hang out with you today. I'm supposed to hang out with TaeTae over there." She exclaimed and pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung then walks towards them, smiling.

"Chip!!!" Taehyung hugs her.

"Hi Taehyungie." They both pulled away, smiling at each other.

"Taehyung over here, tagged me along with them, though Namjoon couldn't make it, he said he had to go somewhere else and get his laptop fixed." Jungkook explained.

"ohhhhh ok.."

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to send the girls home. They all decided to just walk home since the mall wasn't that far from the house.

It was awkward on their way home. While Liu, Oats, and Taehyung we're talking... Chip and Jungkook are far behind from the others. Later on Jungkook finally decided to grab her arm and tell her something.

"Chip, um... Remember the girl I told you about? The one that I like..."

"Yeah... the one that you know what looks like but doesn't know her name" Chip chuckled with Jungkook laughing along.