Chapter 10 | Basketball

Jungkook's POV

Me and Liu are finally dating, so today, we decided to have breakfast together. We were just talking, telling stuff about our selves, basically getting to know each other furthermore, laughing, telling funny stories and such. I realized that Liu is quite similar to Chip after all.

"Hey Kookie! You're disturbing my cousin again?!"

We suddenly stopped talking to take a look at chip that just got out of her room, holding her phone up. "looks like she just woke up." Liu then smiles and waves at her as I laugh at her statement.

"Disturbing???" I asked as I continue to laugh.

After laughing, I looked at her then at Liu, smiling. I held our hands up in the air then looked at Chip again.

"Chip, We're finally dating!" I announced as I look back at Liu, smiling.

"Congrats! Hey Jungkook take care of my cousin. Hurt her and i'll break you" Chip exclaimed as she pointed her fingers at me.

"I won't, don't worry." I said reassuringly to Chip while chuckling.

"By the way cous, Good morning!!! Wanna join us for breakfast??" Liu asked her.

"I would love to, Liu! ...but apparently, me and Oats are actually going to have breakfast together today, Oh and look-" She looked at her phone "she said she's actually on her way there now" she announced as she walk towards back to her room again "I better get ready! Bye, enjoy your meal!!!" she ran quickly to her room and closed the door.

Weird... Oats don't usually wake up this early in the morning, let alone just to eat a restaurant when she can just eat at her house. Totally weird.

I could kinda sense that Chip was lying... but if she really is, why? Is she avoiding me? I mean it's clear that she isn't avoiding Liu, so... is she mad at me?
I let go of that thought and resumed talking with Liu.

After a couple of minutes later, Chip finally came out of her room and immediately left without even bidding us goodbye. "There's definitely something wrong but I have no idea what it is..."

After eating breakfast with Liu, I finally left to get ready for our first date. I actually plan to take her out to a different park today.

After getting ready I finally went to their house again and picked her up then finally went to our destination. We sat by in a nearby bench as we kept looking at each other then looking away again.

It was quiet for a while when I finally decided to pick our the rose that I bought with me earlier before leaving and gave it to her, she took the rose and smiled. She kissed me on the cheeks and thanked me for it as I smiled back.

TIME SKIP~

I finally took Liu back home as it was getting late already. She offered me a drink and I accepted it, so we both went in the house together and she got me a glass of water.

I noticed that Chip's room is still dark

"guess she's still out with Jaemi" I mumbled to myself.