Chapter 20 | My Queen [END]

Liu's POV

I am currently waiting for Chip and her father. I already told her dad everything and asked for his help for today's event. I asked her dad to bring her to the event, to the beauty pageant, her without having any idea at all. He thankfully agreed and is on their way now.

I waited for what seems like an hour and the pageant is almost starting.. I hope there's no traffic. Hours have already passed by and there's still no sign of them.. the pageant already started just a while ago and i'm already panicking.

"Liu, what's taking so long?" Jaemi asked, walking towards me.

"Yeah. where is she??" Minnie asked as well

"Oats, got an update?" I asked Oats who is currently texting Chip at the moment.

"Um... we stopped texting earlier ago.. she ran out of battery." Oats exclaimed, fiddling with her finger.

"Ughhh!" I let out, frustrated as I ruffled my hair.

The thing is... Jungkook has no idea on what's about to happen as well, he thinks that i'm still his partner. Same with Chip, she has no idea at all, because if she does... she probably won't come to this event.

"Maybe we should have told Jungkook too.." Minnie exclaimed, looking down.

" Maybe we should've told Chip as well" I replied, sighing.

"Oh don't worry, now I know."

We all quickly turned around and saw Chip with her arms crossed out in her chest as she was glaring at us. She then starts to walk away as we follow her.

"Chip, wait!" I ran after her.

"What are you guys doing this? What are you planning? Tell me what? I've already had enough of everything." She asked me, frustrated.

"Chip... I know a lot has happened already and that you just want for it to all end... I know how frustrated you are, but Jungkook loves you-"

"and he loves you too, Liu"

"Just listen to me!" I shouted, shutting her up.

"Jungkook loves you and I know for a fact that he wants to be with you and only you. He was afraid to tell you of everything, afraid of rejection, he's afraid to lose you! You're his best friend and will forever be, you guys only have each other," I held her hands, looking straight at her as she continue to listen.

"He needs you. He already told me everything... He has loved you ever since you guys were kids and that never changed... never. He cared so much for you and was taken aback by his own emotions, because he was so afraid of losing you. He tried confessing before, Chip... He did." I continued as it already looks like that she's about to cry.

"He never liked me in the first place, Taehyung just wanted him happy, because he's been so upset thinking that you don't feel the same... He was conflicted, but now he fully understand the situation and deeply knows that his heart belongs to you... you only. He loves you and I know you love him too..." I finished off as Chip hugs me.