Introduction

"When it comes to me you'd have to think twice, right?"

"Well, it took you years to finally notice me."

- - -

Characters:

Chip Mau Fetia: Female Protagonist/Jungkook's Bestfriend

(Jungkook) Jeon Jeongguk: Male Protagonist/Chip's Bestfriend

Jungkook's friends:
- Kim Taehyung
- Kim Namjoon

Liu Kushëri Nõbu: Chip's Cousin/Jungkook's love interest.

(Oat) Oatis Ross Mill: Chip's Bestfriend

Chip's old friends:
- Jaemi Sid Shindano: Jungkook's Sister/Owner of the pageant
- Minnie Môre Floktar: A hairstylist

Min Yoongi: Minnie's Bestfriend

Yoongi's friends:
- Jung Hoseok
- Park Jimin
- Kim Seokjin

- - -

A/N: The names of the other characters that are not BTS are all just made up by me. Some are words from the internet. Although, each word have a meaning and is actually connected to the character.

If you already read this book and came back, keep in mind that this is already edited. Therefore, it's different, it changed already but the plot snd flow of the story remains the same. It's just, I fixed the POVs and added more stuff. I also added more different scenes and scenarios. I hope it doesn't confuse you much. I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy and don't mind.

P.S. Before this book was edited, BLACKPINK was included in the characters. Although, I changed it now. I hope you could understand and I hope that this doesn't stir up any confusions. I apologise sincerely. I've though of something, therefore I decided to change things up. I hope it's alright.