Chapter 13 | Bitter

Chip's POV

A few days have already passed by and everything is still the same, Jungkook and I not hanging out, also that day where he ditched me, we never got to talk after that. We don't text each other anymore nor even talk in person, I don't even get to see him anymore.

It's been a long time and finally, today we're finally going to see each other again. All of us had a plan this day for our group of friend, where in all of us would just hang out all together and just have some fun!

After a few days as well after the makeover, I was able to regain my original natural skin tone, got a little thinner, my hair got so smooth as well, my eyebrows got fixed by Jaemi, and was able to get rid of my pimples!

I also got used to the clothes that my friends bought me. It's actually quite comfy and soft, plus it's cute. Today, I decided to wear my beige button up skirt paired with some black knee high socks, then had striped long sleeves on top with a moon necklace on, I also curled my hair a little this day.

I actually used to wear these kind of clothes before, but stopped when my mom went missing once day which led to my dad buying me sweatpants and giving me some of his shirts.

Anyways, not a lot of people are actually that aware about this "transformation" of mine... only Oats, Jaemi, and Minnie. Even Liu has no idea! Although, the other day she notice that my skin is getting smoother and paler, she even offered to brush my hair for me before going to bed!

I finally got out of my room and went straight to the kitchen with one of my bags. I turn to open our cabinet where all of the snacks that I bought yesterday for today's trip were placed as I was packing up, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder,

"Liu, do you need help with that?" Jungkook asked.

I turned around to look him in the eye and I could tell that he was beyond shocked. With his eyes wide, I just smiled at him then continued packing up. I could sense that he was still looking at me, probably still processing what he saw.

"Oh? you're already here!" Liu said as she run up to him and hugged him.

Jungkook didn't hugged back, still stuck staring at me with wide eyes. "I guess I changed so much...", I thought to myself, chuckling. I then side hugged Liu once she let go of Jungkook, then patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Long time no see, dipwit" I exclaimed as I smile at him. I was about to leave when suddenly,

"Who's the pretty chic, Kook?" Namjoon asked him, then finally looked at me.

I gave him the "are-you-serious-right-now face" in complete disbelief, then someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"I MISSED YOU!!!" Taehyung said from behind.

I giggled as I remove his arms from around me then turned to look at him and smiled.

"I missed you too..." I exclaimed at him then turned to look at Namjoon, "You as well", as I also smiled at him.

Jungkook then coughed, as if he's waiting for something.

"I missed hanging out with you too..." I spoke up as Jungkook grinned widely with both of his eyes closed.