Chapter 15 | I Like You

Chip's POV

A few days have already passed by, me and Jimin continued hanging out together and with the rest, we were able to get to know each other more and it wasn't awkward at all.

Although, I still haven't talked to Jungkook nor even see him as I kept ignoring him, I tried my best to stay away from him except when we all finally went home when our trip finished. I also became kind of distant to Liu as well, because she's dating Iungkook and because of that, there may be a lot of chances for me to bump into him.

It's night out already, I just finished playing basketball and is actually on mu way home now. It was too dark out, but I was still able to see a figure across the street, leaning on the brick wall while looking at me, glaring.

I recognized who it was as I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk faster, trying to avoid him. He just kept on shouting my name as I kept ignoring him, just looking straight ahead, still walking and not stopping.

He then quickly grabbed my hand, turned me around to face him as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

"CHIP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted at me angrily, "STOP AVOIDING ME!" He exclaimed frowning.

I just stared at him blankly, expressionless. I removed his hands from my shoulders, turned around and started to walk off.

"I LIKE YOU!" He shouted which made me suddenly stop to my tracks as I turn back around, looking at him.

"Well, it took you years to finally notice me." I scoffed, "Why? Because I look more decent now?"

"What???" Jungkook questioned as I start to turn my back again, "CHIP MAU FETIA, DO YOU THINK I LIKE LIU ONLY BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS?!" He exclaimed, pissed off which made me even more angry.

My blood boiled up as my hands started to turn into fists, "SPEAK UP!" He shouted once more, making me lose it.

I threw the ball i'm holding, hard to the side, turninf around to look at him as fire filled my eyes.

"THAT'S THE TRUTH ANYWAYS, RIGHT?! YOU ONLY LIKE HER FOR HER LOOKS!" I shouted angrily at him.

I noticed that this made him slightly jump, "guess he wasn't expecting that..." and when he was about to open his mouth again, I cut him off, "BULLSH*T, JUNGKOOK! BULLSH*T YOU HEAR ME!" I shouted as he close his mouth back immediately.

"I, YOUR BESTFRIEND WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. THE ONE WHO HAS PLAYED WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE BORED, THE ONE WHO COMFORTED YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE UPSET, THE ONE WHO CALMS YOU DOWN WHENEVER YOU'RE MAD! ALL THOSE YEARS! YOU JUST TAKE NOTICE ON ME NOW?" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"All those years, jungkook, all those years... yet you" I tried to calm myself down as I sighed, "Yet you still fell for a girl you just met..." Jungkook stepped forward as I step back away.

"When it comes to Liu... whom you just met... you immediately asked her out on a date..." I stopped, controlling my tears that are threatening to fall down my cheeks. "But... when it comes to me, you'd have to think twice, right?" with that, my tears finally fell down as I quietly sobbed. Jungkook came close to me, hugging me.

"I- ... I like you, Chip..." he exclaimed as he hugged me tightly, "Very much..." he continued.

Second Person POV

Chip pulled away, "and.. you like Liu too." He looks at her, sadly as she looks back at him, smiling.

"Jungkook, I like you, but... I love my cousin very much... I don't want to hurt her..." Chip explained as she wipes her tears, laughing.

She turns around, starting to walk again, but he held her back, quickly back hugging her, "Chip... please...." Jungkook pleaded as Chip started to struggle to get out of his arms, "Please...." he pleaded once more, sobbing.

Chip finally got out of his grip as she steps forward, "I'm sorry, Jungkook..." Chip closed her eyes, not wanting to cry again, "Also... I'm not your partner anymore in Jaemi's beauty pageant competition. I don't know if she told you already, but I traded my place with Liu..." and with that, she finally left.

As she starts to walk off, she hugs herself with both of her arms as it starts to rain while Jungkook still stood there, standing with his head down low, crying.