Chapter 6 We Are Here!

No one's POV

Within USJ, everyone continued to look towards the now invading villains, emerging from the portal, completely shocking them.

Kirishima: Villains?! No way...there's no way they could get into a hero school!

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but...

Nhazul: Which means there's someone among them that's jamming them.

Todoroki: Did they only appear here, or around the school?

Nhazul: This is an isolated area separated from the main campus during the time when a class is supposed to be hold here.

Todoroki: They might be fools, but they're not dumb.

Nhazul: In other words, this surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio wave type powers is interfering. Kamimari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes sir!

Izuku: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks...Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is...

Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

Aizawa then jumped down and started to take on the villains and Izuku watched completely amazed and Nhzual called out to him.

Nhazul: Izuku, let's go!

As all of Class 1A continued to make their way to the entrance, a purple mist appeared and then two yellow eyes appeared.

???: I won't let you

???: I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U. A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe he should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I play.

Thirteen then went to use his Quirk,