Chapter 5 Invasion

No one's POV

It's now the next day after the first class of the Hero course. Currently in class, Aizawa is  going over things that needed to be done.

Aizawa: Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Everyone's thoughts: take another special test?!

Aizawa: Decide on a class representative.

Everyone's thoughts: It's actually a normal school activity!

Everyone then started to raise their hands and asked to be picked and Nhazul just crossed his arms and sat back in his chair.

Izuku: Nhazul, you don't want to be class rep?

Nhazul: Nope.

Sayoko: Aw, how come? You were so good at in junior high.

Sayoko said smirking at Nhazul, as he just rolled his eyes.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Nope. It was a pain in the ass and I rather not do it again...

Suddenly, Iida spoke up.

Iida: Silence, please! It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

Kaminari: Why did you suggest that?

Tsuyu: We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?

Kirishima: If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves...

Iida: Don't you think that's precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be  truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa then got into his sleeping bag and laid down.

Aizawa: I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over.

Iida: Thank you very much!

After everyone had agreed to have a vote for the class representative, everyone then vote and the one with the most votes was Nhazul with 4 and next was Momo with 3.

Nhazul: Are you kidding me?!

Katsuki: Huh?! Why Sparky?! Who voted for him?!

Nhazul: Yeah! Who the hell voted for me?!

In the background, Izuku and Ochako were casually whistling and Sayoko was just smirking at him, annoying him.

Nhazul: You ass...

Sayoko: Have fun!

After being picked, Nhazul and Momo both stood in front of the class and he was just pinching the bridge of his nose, extremely annoyed.

Aizawa: Then, the Class rep is Nhazul and the Deputy class rep will be Momo.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Why am I doing this again....?

Momo: I look forward to working with you.

Nhazul: Right...same...

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and everyone was in class, as Aizawa was preparing to give an announcement.

Aizawa: For today's Hero basic training, it's turned into a class with four other instructors, All Might, me, Tsunade and one more person.