Chapter 60 First Smile

No one's POV

After being launched off into the distance by Gentle, Nhazul and Izuku landed on the ground and immediately ran back towards where Gentle and La Brava were. Upon arriving, they saw that Hound Dog and Ectoplasm had arrived, as they noticed the two of them walking up and how beat up they looked.

Gentle: I have committed many crimes up until now...but my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl...All the blame lies on me. So please, pardon Manami Aiba.

La Brava then held onto Gentle, crying her eyes out, as Ectoplasm spoke up.

Ectoplasm: What about your injuries?

Hound Dog: Were you fighting?!

Nhazul and Izuku both looked at Gentle, and then at themselves.

Izuku: We realized that he was going to play a joke on U.A. ...

Nhazul: So we had a bit of a disagreement. But it's fine now...

Suddenly, Ectoplasm got a call on his phone from Snipes, asking for report, to which Hound Dog took it.

Hound Dog: Some video streamer who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in.

Snipes: What?

Hound Dog: I don't get it either!

Ectoplasm: Anyway, this is not an emergency. Please continue to be vigilant.

Hound Dog: You can tell us more at the police station!

Hound Dog and an Ectoplasm clone went to take Gentle and La Brava to the police station, but Gentle spoke up one last time.

Gentle: Nhazul Hatake... Izuku Midoriya... As you both know, I am a Hero course dropout...Gentle Criminal is a mere shadow of someone who was a dropout...I may not have a right to say this, but I hope the both of your feelings reach those you want to them to reach...

As Gentle and La Brava were taken away, Ectoplasm spoke up.

Ectoplasm: All Might and Sannin were both worried about you two.

Nhazul then pulled out his phone and saw he had multiple missed calls from Sayoko, Tsunade, Ochako and Mina, making him sigh.

Ectoplasm: Class A's performance starts at 10:00, right? Right now it's 9:17. We'll, from here, you can get to school in five or six minu-

Izuku: Um, sorry, we left our bags we came out to buy...

Nhazul: I'll run back and get them, you start heading back to get ready!

Izuku: R-Right!

Izuku and Ectoplasm then started to make their way to the school, as Nhazul went to go get their bags, but came across La Brava's camera, picking it up.

Nhazul's thoughts: Gentle Criminal... Someone who was a shadow of his former self...The more I traded blows with him, the more I could see Izuku...What he could've been...If we would've forgotten all about him... But in the end, your former self surfaced. All to protect La Brava, that act wasn't the act of a Gentle Criminal... But a Gentle Hero...

Nhazul then activated Godspeed: Lightning Cowling and sped off to go collect the bags that he and Izuku left in town. And back at U.A. , everyone was getting ready to go on in 15 minutes, as they wondering where Nhazul and Izuku were. As All Might and Tsunade walked up to Aizawa, Mirio and Eri.

Tsunade: Still no word?

Aizawa: Izuku arrived 5 minutes ago, but Nhazul isn't here yet.

Tsunade: I swear, that boy...