Chapter 35 You're Next...

No one's POV

After Nhazul was sent back flying and caught by Tsunade, All Might looked at him completely shocked, along with Tsunade.

All Might: No...

Tsunade's thoughts: What was that...? And those tendrils...

All For One: Interesting.... So I was correct... So she actually survived...

All For One then looked at All Might.

All For One: But just as you'll die here, so will he.

All For One then went to charge up his Air Cannon, aiming it at Tsunade and an unconscious Nhazul, suddenly a fire blast came from the side, forcing All For One to blast it away, as they saw that it was Endeavor, who was now looking at All Might furiously.

Tsunade: Endeavor?!

Endeavor: What, bastard...What is that form of yours, ALL MIGHT?!?!

Edgesshot then jumped down and landed next to him.

Edgeshot: Looks like we made it in time somehow...So he knew it would turn out like this...

All For One: Oh? Even though they were all mid rangers, I didn't think you'd be able to surpass them so soon... As expected of the man who inherited the Number# 2 spot.

Endeavor looked furious when he said that, as he looked at Tsunade holding an unconscious Nhazul and then looked towards All Might.

Endeavor's thoughts After I was forced to shamefully inherit the Number# 2 spot from someone younger turn me , I worked diligently to surpass you... The harder I worked, the more I realized...how big the difference between us was....As I watched your back grow further away... I despaired...!

Endeavor: What is with that pitiful back?!

All Might: Endeavor...

All For One: If you just came to cheer him on, then be quiet and watch like a good audience!

Suddenly, Edgeshot went to attack All For One, but he quickly dodged it.

Edgeshot: Quiet, you destroyer! We came to help!

Suddenly, Kamui Woods swung in and grabbed the unconscious Heroes, getting them to safety.

Kumin: This is our job!

All Might: Kamui Woods...

Tiger then grabbed the civilian that was trapped in the debris and with Tsunade, she looked down at an unconscious Nhazul.

Tsunade's thoughts: You damn idiot...

Tsunade proceeded to use her Quirk, as she started to use it to stop the bleeding from his wounds, before she then looking at his broken arm.

Tsunade: Damn it...

As Tsunade was trying to heal Nhazul she looked over and saw All For One fire a powerful Air Blast into the ground, creating a massive explosion.  She quickly then shielded Nhazul with her body, taking the brunt of the damage. When she looked back, all the other Heroes were all blown away as well.

All For One: Let's stop talking about emotions and start talking about reality.

Suddenly, All For One's arm started to morph and transform into something that was made by combining all of his Quirks together.