Chapter 96 From Class A To Nhazul

No one's POV

Nhazul: All of you...Why...? Why are you all here...?

Ochako: Because we're worried about you.

Nhazul proceeded to weakly stand up, fixing his hood.

Nhazul: As you can see, I'm fine... So leave...

Sayoko: Do you really call that fine? You can barely stand up, Nhazul.

Nhazul: I'm still standing... So stop worrying about me and go away...!

Suddenly, Katsuki began clapping his hands, in a mocking manner, before speaking up.

Katsuki: Oh, that's just great! Real inspirin! Just what we want to hear from one of the mighty One For All Inheritors! So tell me this, are you trying to be another Symbol of Peace like Izuku? If so, can you even smile, huh?!

Nhazul didn't say anything, narrowing his eyes, as he started standing up straight weakly.

Nhazul:I'm no Symbol of Peace...That title was never mine to inherit, so it doesn't matter if I'm able to smile... What matters is saving those in need, regardless if they show gratitude or fear me... I'll walk down this path to hell, clearing the way for the new Symbol of Peace, so he can be the one to stand tall and give people a reason to smile again! I'll protect them no matter what...I'll protect what's dear to me... I refuse to allow anyone else to get hurt or die... for this cause...

Izuku looked at Nhazul, his eyes narrowing, irritated.

Izuku's thoughts: I knew it...

Nhazul: And to accomplish this, I must keep moving forward... So all of you...

Nhazul proceeded to activate Godspeed Full Cowling , glaring at all his friends, his eyes glowing blue from within his hood.

Nhazul: STAND ASIDE!!!!!!!!!

Katsuki: Bring it the fuck on, you All Might, Killavolt wannabe!!!

Iida: Nhazul, I know you haven't changed.