Chapter 15 Semifinals

No one's POV

Slowly regaining his consciousness, Nhazul slowly started to open his eyes, before being blinded by a bright light. As his eyes adjusted, he saw that he was in Recovery Girl's nurses office. Looking around, he saw Tsunade, Sayoko and Recovery Girl standing around him, but Sayoko noticed him waking up.

Sayoko: Hey, he's up!

Hearing this, Tsunade and Recovery Girl turned their attention to Nhazul.

Tsunade: Well, look who's finally up.

Nhazul l went to move his right arm, but felt nothing, surprising him. As he looked down, he saw his right forearm was gonna, covered with bandages on what's left of his arm.

Nhazul: My arm...

Tsunade: It's the result of your last attack clashing with Todoroki's. What the hell were you thinking?!

Nhazul thought back to his final clash with Todoroki, remembering a large surge in power, something he never felt before.

Nhazul: I don't know... I just remember a huge surge in power... Nothing like I've felt before...

Hearing this, Tsunade narrowed her eyes, but Sayoko began yelling at Nhazul.

Sayoko: You nearly died out there! You lost so much blood that you're heart stopped beating! You could have died!

Nhazul just looked down.

Nhazul: I'm...

Without warning. Sayoko thugged Nhazul tightly, as he looked at her.

Sayoko: You idiot, we thought we were going to lose you too...

Nhazul didn't say anything and just hugged her back with his one arm.

Nhazul: I'm sorry...

Suddenly, Ochako, Izuku, Iida, Tsuyu, Mineta and Mina all busted through the door.

Everyone: Nhazul!

Nhazul weakly looked at them.

Ochako: Are you okay?!

Nhazul: Yeah... I'm still alive...

Mina: Yeah, but you lost a lot of blood, right?!

Recovery Girl: You're all so noisy.

Nhazul: What are you all doing here? What about the next match?

Izuku: The stage is still being repaired, so they're taking a break.

Iida: You and Todoroki did a lot of damage to it.

Mineta: What the hell was up with that match, Nhazul...What pro is gonna want someone who jumps the gun like that?

Tsuyu then hit Mineta in the face with her tongue.

Tsuyu: I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound.

Mineta: But it's true!

Recovery Girl: Be quiet, now! We still need to give him a blood transfusion.

Everyone looked at her completely shocked.

Everyone: Blood transfusion?!

Recovery Girl: Go on now, get out of here.

Recovery Girl then kicked everyone out and Tsunade looked over at Sayoko.

Tsunade: I'll take care of your brother. Go get ready for your match.

Sayoko: Right.

Sayoko then got up and left, as Tsunade sat down on a chair next to Nhazul, taking off her jacket.